Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Atmosphere Yesterday

Just Wondered what the people that went thought of the atmosphere yesterday & how many fans we took?

As I didn't go and didn't listen on the radio I can't comment, just wondered.

the atmosphere was alright actually, not a bad day out. But not brilliant. i got to stand all game so thats good enough for me. It looked pretty full. :thumbup:

Holly said it was surprisingly good.

Dunno about the atmosphere though. :cool:

huh....

the atmosphere was pretty good tbh, thought we took quite a few nice to see people still show up seeing as how bad we are.

Holly said it was surprisingly good.

Dunno about the atmosphere though. :cool:

huh....

the atmosphere was pretty good tbh, thought we took quite a few nice to see people still show up seeing as how bad we are.

I don't think she quite understood you.

Or in fact she did and shes playing dumb so no one finds out about you two :o

There was a group of about 20 odd Stoke fans who were giving it all that in the stand next to ours. We were winding one of them up and eventually he got ejected :P

Ah, good ol' fatboy. I wonder if he'd have actually whipped down his jeans if he hadn't been chucked out? lol

Ah, good ol' fatboy. I wonder if he'd have actually whipped down his jeans if he hadn't been chucked out? lol

I heard about this. My mate told me there were chants of 'Have you ever seen your d!ck' lol.

he was back in for the second half, but had put a hat and jacket on and moved next 2 some chavvy lil guy dressed all in white

I heard about this. My mate told me there were chants of 'Have you ever seen your d!ck' lol.

That was just one of many! First of all there was the traditional You fat bastard, who ate all the pies and all that which prompted him to take his shirt off. Then came a few more, then came the 'have you ever seen your dick' chant. He replied to undoing his belt and preparing to whip down his jeans before a steward came and chucked him out lol Bit harsh but oh well :rolleyes:

Of course then we moved onto 'the willy puller in the green' but to no avail :P

Archived