Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Plymouth Argyle vs Leicester - first half

I wonder whether Milan is doodling a picture of RK hanging from the gallows in his notebook right now...

More likely to be an ad for Exchange & Mart.

For Sale. One football club. Tax expired. In need of an MOT. Patchy service history. Several careless owners. Hardly ever starts these days. Brakes need sorting to stop sliding down slippery slope. Main problem seems to be with the steering - there isn't any (doesn't go in the direction you want it to go)! Apparently made up of a great bunch of parts but some of them borrowed from others and need to be returned soon. Some parts really at the end of their life-span. Offers invited.

For Sale. One football club. Tax expired. In need of an MOT. Patchy service history. Several careless owners. Hardly ever starts these days. Brakes need sorting to stop sliding down slippery slope. Main problem seems to be with the steering - there isn't any (doesn't go in the direction you want it to go)! Apparently made up of a great bunch of parts but some of them borrowed from others and need to be returned soon. Some parts really at the end of their life-span. Offers invited.

that my friend is quality i love it :worship:

Quote of the week for me. :thumbup:

Guest Gist

I like it. :D:thumbup::clap:

Archived