Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Plymouth Argyle vs Leicester - first half

Guest seanfox778

the last few times i've been to home park it's been a dull affair hopefully today will be different

Guest Gist

I think it will finish 2-2.

Hopefully we go for it and take advantage of their poor form at the minute.

Let this be our game. Leicester !!!

Well - we're ****ed now.

We win with Bertie-threads, drew with the last Lookydo thread...I seem to think that your record is poor MBK.

Let's prey this is your "lucky" month. :thumbup:

C'mon Citeh!

Well - we're ****ed now.

We win with Bertie-threads, drew with the last Lookydo thread...I seem to think that your record is poor MBK.

Let's prey this is your "lucky" month. :thumbup:

C'mon Citeh!

lol that's why didn't mention any match thread in title topic, so noone could blame me for starting it. People just assumed this is the one. Apart from the bullshit, here's even more: my record is 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 (or 2) losses which makes me the Rob Kelly of match threaders

lol that's why didn't mention any match thread in title topic, so noone could blame me for starting it. People just assumed this is the one. Apart from the bullshit, here's even more: my record is 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 (or 2) losses which makes me the Rob Kelly of match threaders

Not enough draws, sorry.

Newton, Fryatt, Wesolowski and Johansson in for Stearman, Tiatto, Hughes and Hammond.

Henderson

Maybury

Kenton

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Newton

Wesolowski

Jarratt

Porter

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Hughes, Johnson, Horsfield.

Newton, Fryatt, Wesolowski and Johansson in for Stearman, Tiatto, Hughes and Hammond.

Henderson

Maybury

Kenton

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Newton

Wesolowski

Jarratt

Porter

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Hughes, Johnson, Horsfield.

Is keely feeling OK?

A natural rightback, a natural left back, a natural right winger, a natural left winger, a defensive central midfielder, a attacking midfielder but most importantly no Elvis bloody Hammond!!

Why remove Tiatto?

My thoughts exactly, he did nothing wrong on friday was awesome imo.

Dont think Stearman had a bad game either so this is very confusing. Why change a line up that performed well????

Not looking forward to having to listen to this on the internet/radio, booooooo hope we win, come on city!

Is keely feeling OK?

A natural rightback, a natural left back, a natural right winger, a natural left winger, a defensive central midfielder, a attacking midfielder but most importantly no Elvis bloody Hammond!!

erm there looks 2 be 2 defensive midfielders in there, who is the attacking midfielder?

Kenton apart, that's nearly our strongest line-up, and is SORT of attacking focused (less defensive, anyway). That central midfield is potentially half-decent.

kenton aint bad though, atleast he gives it his full effort

Two things:

First, does anyone fancy a sweep for the minute that Weso limps/gets taken off through injury?

Second, that's a bench to strike fear into the heart of any Devonian...it sure scares the shit out of me (Subs: Stearman, Hughes, Johnson, Horsfield) :D

Archived