Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

New Manics Album

• 3 weeks later...
They ****ing rule. Can't wait for the new album, sounds like a return to form from what I've heard.

Return to form?I thought Lifeblood's there best peice of work,Whats your favorite album jut out of interest?

Return to form?I thought Lifeblood's there best peice of work,Whats your favorite album jut out of interest?

Admittedly I've not heard them all, only have GT, GATS, Holy Bible, EMG and TIMTTMY.

From what I've heard I'm not into Lifeblood at all.

Good stuff!

Love the song they've just released "Your Love Alone is not Enough" featuring Nina Persson off of The Cardigans, The rest of the album ain't bad either :thumbup:

That song is absolutely terrible, it got jammed on the juke box machine in some bar in Leeds last week and hearing it 10 times in a row really had people throwing glass at the bar staff for not taking action. Awful, annoying song.

p.s lifeblood was good I thought

Good stuff!

Love the song they've just released "Your Love Alone is not Enough" featuring Nina Persson off of The Cardigans, The rest of the album ain't bad either :thumbup:

agreed, it's the first manics song i've liked since kevin carter.

That song is absolutely terrible, it got jammed on the juke box machine in some bar in Leeds last week and hearing it 10 times in a row really had people throwing glass at the bar staff for not taking action. Awful, annoying song.

p.s lifeblood was good I thought

i can imagine 10 times in a row would tarnish anyone's enjoyment of the tune :mellow:

Archived