Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Next season

Just wandering whether people will renew ST's next season and where they will sit/stand in the ground.

will the division the clubs in / manager / investment from Milan influence their decisions over Sts

Personally It's been good in N block for the back end of this season, but it was very good in L1 before I moved, and there have been times where I've wanted to be back in L1. And no matter what next season I'll get a season ticket but where is the problem.

The kop tonight was fantastic, however its all about getting it like that every week and from what I've seen its very rare thats its been like that. Also the corners may be a good place to stand/ ding and generate some good noise just like the away fans do.

Plus theres the old debate over Kop switch with personally I think would work and be fantastic but its already been rejected by the club and many people in the kop seem reluctant to move. theres no doubt we have the fans to vreat a great atmosphere its just getting the people together.

Just wandering whether people will renew ST's next season and where they will sit/stand in the ground.

will the division the clubs in / manager / investment from Milan influence their decisions over Sts

Personally It's been good in N block for the back end of this season, but it was very good in L1 before I moved, and there have been times where I've wanted to be back in L1. And no matter what next season I'll get a season ticket but where is the problem.

The kop tonight was fantastic, however its all about getting it like that every week and from what I've seen its very rare thats its been like that. Also the corners may be a good place to stand/ ding and generate some good noise just like the away fans do.

Plus theres the old debate over Kop switch with personally I think would work and be fantastic but its already been rejected by the club and many people in the kop seem reluctant to move. theres no doubt we have the fans to vreat a great atmosphere its just getting the people together.

the kop switch is something we need to bring up again with milan at that Q&A thing he's setting up

I think tonight proved you don't need to move the Kop to produce a brilliant atmosphere, it can be generated where it's situated now. The reason it worked tonight was because everyone was standing and joining in.

I think tonight proved you don't need to move the Kop to produce a brilliant atmosphere, it can be generated where it's situated now. The reason it worked tonight was because everyone was standing and joining in.

I know it was brilliant tonight, it even made me want to be in it but what about the other 21 league games which have been at the walkers so far?

The kop also looked very good for the Villa and Fulham cup games.

yes but that just wont happen most games, it happened tonight because it was the most simple chant possible repeated solidly for 20mins, lets face it most people in the kop have no interest in creating an atmosphere

yes but that just wont happen most games, it happened tonight because it was the most simple chant possible repeated solidly for 20mins, lets face it most people in the kop have no interest in creating an atmosphere

It's still a chant even if it is a simple tune, people were getting involved in the other songs too. I agree there are quite a few people in the Kop who don't create much of an atmosphere but when you have the majority like there were tonight it doesn't matter.

lets face it most people in the kop have no interest in creating an atmosphere

That statement seems a touch retarded considering the interest everyone in the Kop demonstrated tonight

I know it was brilliant tonight, it even made me want to be in it but what about the other 21 league games which have been at the walkers so far?

The kop also looked very good for the Villa and Fulham cup games.

Then I think your best to wait and see if it continues.

That statement seems a touch retarded considering the interest everyone in the Kop demonstrated tonight

it was 1 game in 22 this season, if not 1 game in the last 3 years, lets see it go on fopr a string of games next season before we say i'm wrong shall we

i heard a worrying rumour from my mate who is a steward which is that if we get relegegated, north stand and east stand will be closed and only the south stand and west stand will be open plus the away end. he knows this because he loses his job if this happens as he is in the north stand!

It's still a chant even if it is a simple tune, people were getting involved in the other songs too. I agree there are quite a few people in the Kop who don't create much of an atmosphere but when you have the majority like there were tonight it doesn't matter.

and what about next season when we're not scarrping for our lives with only 4 games left what will happen then when they dont have the great escape to sing

i heard a worrying rumour from my mate who is a steward which is that if we get relegegated, north stand and east stand will be closed and only the south stand and west stand will be open plus the away end. he knows this because he loses his job if this happens as he is in the north stand!

Load of cock.

and what about next season when we're not scarrping for our lives with only 4 games left what will happen then when they dont have the great escape to sing

There are other songs to sing. Plus the team wouldn't need our support as much if they are safe. :rolleyes:

Archived