Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Signature pic.

How do i get a picture as my signature??

When i goto the the add signature thing on my controls it asks for a htpp address??

I've got a picture of Bernie on my desktop,that i want as my sig...HELP!!!! :banghead::banana:

When i goto the the add signature thing on my controls it asks for a htpp address??

I've got a picture of Bernie on my desktop,that i want as my sig...HELP!!!! :banghead::banana:

LWICD will be along in a minute with a comprehensive reply :thumbup:

Just typed in the Url of the image into the insert image box. If you havent got the Url load it onto Photobucket or something and get one.

:thumbup:

Go to Photobucket.com and sign up for an account.

Once you've created an account and logged in, you'll see a box which asks you to upload a picture. Find the picture on your desktop using the browse button and upload it.

Then, once it's uploaded, you should see a small version of the picture with several lines of text below it such as:

URL Link

HTML Tag

IMG Code

If you click "IMG Tag" it will copy the code.

Then go to your Signature settings here at FoxesTalk and just paste (CTRL + V) the copied tag into your signature and save the settings.

The image should then appear.

its perhaps because bernies house is up for sale and his address now is different :thumbup:

Archived