Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Martha... and any other copycat keyboard warriors.

Are you honestly saying Ultra is also known as Martha, Matt, a-fox, and scotty2hotty or is this some kind of sick joke lol

what a saddo if this is true

I can confirm it isn't S2H, I actually know the guy and see him at school every day. And when I say see, I mean rip the shit out of him at football :P

Martha has a harbour. Oh yes.

Do you remember watching Top of the Pops when All about Eve were on and they couldn't hear the backing track but the viewers could, so the lass was just sitting there like a div? Classic!

• 4 weeks later...
Do you remember watching Top of the Pops when All about Eve were on and they couldn't hear the backing track but the viewers could, so the lass was just sitting there like a div? Classic!

I do! :D

By the way TPH, "Martha" had/has nothing to do with me. I'm not that sad that I have to set up multiple accounts on here...

I do, yes. We had hysterics. Those were the days, my friend.

• 3 weeks later...
I do, yes. We had hysterics. Those were the days, my friend.

We thought they'd never end....but they did because good things always do and now we can all get back to being miserable and morose and set up dupe accounts going by the name of Martha.

Archived