Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foolsgold

Wolves fans next Sunday....

Hello everyone,

I'm a Wolves fan and I'm thinking of coming down to the Walkers stadium next weekend for the game.

Unfortunately, like many others I don't have a ticket in our end. Its estiimated 1,000-2,000 fans might go down without tickets.

Will it be possible for us to buy tickets at the turnstiles next weekend? If so, where is it best for us to sit to avoid any agro?

I know it is never advisable to sit in the home end but I'm hoping that with your succesfull battle against relegation coupled with the facts things look much rosier at the club with new ownership it might be a carnival atmosphere? What do you think?

Cheers and good luck for next season (But not Sunday!!!!).

I would never condone the purchasing of tickets in the 'home' section. But in the corners are usually empty, especially in the south-west area.

Should avoid agro there.

But can you hide that horrible accent when purchasing tickets!! :P

SOuth-West are you mad phube? They'll be thrown out asap there.

North-West is your best bet -next to the family stand :thumbup:

Hopefully the mexican wave will go around the whole stadium on Sunday :D

Hopefully so. I'd put 'em just underneath the Fusions Restaurant, so yeah probably the North-West corner. Not too many stewards, and only the West Stand and Family Stand around them - they're not really likely to be attacked are they?!!! lol

I would never condone the purchasing of tickets in the 'home' section. But in the corners are usually empty, especially in the south-west area.

Should avoid agro there.

But can you hide that horrible accent when purchasing tickets!! :P

Thanks Phube I have just laughed my bollocks off lollol :laugh: :thumbup:

I am sure it will be an all ticket match, the police will want to stop the club selling tickets on the day to avoid any trouble.

Barnsley didn't catch on yesterday when we were chanting "Barnsley start the wave" hopefully Wolves will this time around. :thumbup:

Thanks Phube I have just laughed my bollocks off lollol :laugh: :thumbup:

I am sure it will be an all ticket match, the police will want to stop the club selling tickets on the day to avoid any trouble.

They can't not sell tickets to home fans though can they?

The away end has sold out already and if it wasn't for me & Jamie (And a few other legends :thumbup:) im sure they would have brought 4-5 Thousand :whistle:

Away fans can usuall buy tickets on a turnstile on the day but I'm not certain that they will do it for Wolves. :dunno:

As long as there's not a big group of you looking to cause trouble you could get in the home end easily enough I think too.

Should avoid agro there.

hahaa near the kop you must be joking totally agree with the other guy to go just below the restaurant

Maybe they did not understand our "southern" accents? :rolleyes:

I heard a few of them saying that we sound "well posh" when I was walking back to lildave3's car. I just stood and thought "you know nothing really mate" to myself. :rolleyes:

The club policy is to eject ANY away fans from home areas of the ground, I think that they will stick to this so be prepared to be thrown out. There WILL be a large numbers of police at the game along with our stewards who are on a par with your wonderful Black Country stewards when it comes to dealing with visiting supporters.

Would like to say good luck but...........I can't !

Archived