Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick_The_Tyke

Why is next year's Championship like a Wi-Fi laptop?

No crappy leeds to make the place look untidy! :thumbup:

Good day all round yesterday I thought. Decent atmosphere inside and outside the ground. The town centre was rather over-policed though so I don't know how you fared for a drink. Saw a few blues in The Gatehouse and Wetherspoons but I saw others being refused entry to O'Dwyers by the police.

Anyhow, reasonable game I thought. Pretty even - we set out to not lose and soak up the pressure, which we did quite well. Although Leicester had a lot of territory I thought we looked the more likely to score. Which we eventually did. In the wrong fecking net. :angry:

But it was results elsewhere that were the important ones as it happened and they could scarcely have gone better. :clap:

So on that note I'll sign off. Until next season. :whistle:

No crappy leeds to make the place look untidy! :thumbup:

:laugh:

Good day all round yesterday I thought. Decent atmosphere inside and outside the ground. The town centre was rather over-policed though so I don't know how you fared for a drink. Saw a few blues in The Gatehouse and Wetherspoons but I saw others being refused entry to O'Dwyers by the police.

Anyhow, reasonable game I thought. Pretty even - we set out to not lose and soak up the pressure, which we did quite well. Although Leicester had a lot of territory I thought we looked the more likely to score. Which we eventually did. In the wrong fecking net. :angry:

But it was results elsewhere that were the important ones as it happened and they could scarcely have gone better. :clap:

So on that note I'll sign off. Until next season. :whistle:

Agree with most of that, I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday (apart from on the way out when our coach was bricked by some little twat :@ ). Made me laugh when all you lot invaded the pitch at the end. :D

Well done on staying up, and good luck for next season. :)

Apologies if I'm cribbing this of someone of here (the memory is fading......)

when playing golf, if you hit a shot close, but not close enough to the pin, it's OK to say that you've left yourself a Dennis Wise - ie a nasty little five footer.

Again, I don't claim to be the creator of this joke. Made me laugh though

Archived