Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

A Rumour Forum

Do you think that, in the summer or something, we could trial a new 'Rumours Forum' where you can post all of your rumours. This is better than a stickied thread because sometimes the same rumour gets posted a lot because people can't be bothered to check over 50 pages. Also people can give their opinion on each rumour by posting in that topic.

I think it will also save the LCFC Forum getting clogged up with stuff like that.

Just a suggestion, mind.

Do you think that, in the summer or something, we could trial a new 'Rumours Forum' where you can post all of your rumours. This is better than a stickied thread because sometimes the same rumour gets posted a lot because people can't be bothered to check over 50 pages. Also people can give their opinion on each rumour by posting in that topic.

I think it will also save the LCFC Forum getting clogged up with stuff like that.

Just a suggestion, mind.

It's already under consideration.

I think it would be a good idea but people could take advantage and post every single rumour going , maybe even from football-rumours. If we do get the forum I hope people can think before they post.

Are you planning an all out forum or a subforum of the Leicester City forum?

As I say it's being considered and that's part of it.

I think it would be a good idea but people could take advantage and post every single rumour going , maybe even from football-rumours. If we do get the forum I hope people can think before they post.

Again it's part of what's being considered, my own view is that anything from there or other 'silly' sites will be banned to the joke thread. If it goes ahead the idea is to stimulate some well thought out views on the rumours.

there is rumour bill davies talkin to MM, i know it's been mentioned in the other forum link, but maybe this will get the ball rolling

And people still wonder why their posts are deleted.

Again it's part of what's being considered, my own view is that anything from there or other 'silly' sites will be banned to the joke thread. If it goes ahead the idea is to stimulate some well thought out views on the rumours.

Thanks for clearing that up davieG. It will benifit the forum as a whole I think. With it potentially being a very busy summer for us in the transfer market I think this will help the forum. :thumbup:

Jesus Christ a sensible suggestion from dannyboy11, which people on the forum actually agree on. Somebody care to inform me of when I actually died? :blink:

During the Wolves match, probably. lol

I know that's many hours after you posted this message... :whistle:

Archived