Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Got To Be joking

Patrick Kisnorbo's main regret over the season is that Leicester City did not got their act together earlier.

They pulled themselves clear of relegation with two wins out their last three games, although they lost the final match against Wolves on Sunday.

The Australian international said: "Now we have improved, it would have been interesting to see what might have happened if there were, say, 15 games to go. We might have been pushing for things.

(Now we have improved,) :frusty: what bollocks he talks to lucky away wins,and we are on the up :frusty:

Patrick Kisnorbo's main regret over the season is that Leicester City did not got their act together earlier.

They pulled themselves clear of relegation with two wins out their last three games, although they lost the final match against Wolves on Sunday.

The Australian international said: "Now we have improved, it would have been interesting to see what might have happened if there were, say, 15 games to go. We might have been pushing for things.

(Now we have improved,) :frusty: what bollocks he talks to lucky away wins,and we are on the up :frusty:

Isn't he. I've said this time and time. Sell him and use the money for Nisse's contract

he had one too many beers in banter after the game on monday.

an easy comment to make

i couldve been a professional footballer if i didnt decide to carry on with my education

we might have got a point on sunday if patrick hadnt have got himself sent off with that tackle

There are some real average sides in the top ten that there is nothing wrong with what he is saying about "what if". Remember that when MM wanted to come in we could have gone on a run to take us into the playoffs but it all went wrong from there and we ended up going the other way.

There are some real average sides in the top ten that there is nothing wrong with what he is saying about "what if". Remember that when MM wanted to come in we could have gone on a run to take us into the playoffs but it all went wrong from there and we ended up going the other way.

Im fed up of over-rated players sying stupid things!!!

They should just be quiet.

WHAT iF....WHAT IF....WHAT IF...we had a decent team,who could string 3 passes together -we wouldn't have finished in the bottom 5....WHAT IF we had players who actually care about LCFC-we wopuldn't have needed to win 2 out of the last 4 games to avoid relegation...WHAT IF we actually had a CAPTAIN who is worthy of having the captains armband...WHAT IF.... :angry::mad:

Im fed up of over-rated players sying stupid things!!!

They should just be quiet.

WHAT iF....WHAT IF....WHAT IF...we had a decent team,who could string 3 passes together -we wouldn't have finished in the bottom 5....WHAT IF we had players who actually care about LCFC-we wopuldn't have needed to win 2 out of the last 4 games to avoid relegation...WHAT IF we actually had a CAPTAIN who is worthy of having the captains armband...WHAT IF.... :angry::mad:

WHAT IF i could actually splell!!! :blush:

Guest Gist
Strange comment to make from Paddy K, if I remember we were still in touching distance of the play-offs going into November.

Yeah, we were unbeaten through October and after beating Stoke we looked like we might have had a slim chance but we just went down hill from there. :(

Archived