Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I8AM

Defensive partnership

:o

Either you are talking shit or I have been spending way too long in the General Chat Biscuit War.

Where's your source?

reliable from the training ground. and that Davies is the most talked about re "next manager"

I think we need a big vocal CB to accompany Big Mac, i would ship kizzzor out.

But why ?

He's scored vital goals for us this season and has looked fairly solid alongside McAuley. We should not be spending money where we don't need to be. We have the chance to build a decent team. We do not want to get rid of possibly our best centre back.

But why ?

He's scored vital goals for us this season and has looked fairly solid alongside McAuley. We should not be spending money where we don't need to be. We have the chance to build a decent team. We do not want to get rid of possibly our best centre back.

Yeah he has been one of the best defenders in a shit side, we have know-one to command the defense at the minute and no proper captain, we need a big ox like Darren Moore to win every ball in the air that comes into our half.

Yeah he has been one of the best defenders in a shit side, we have know-one to command the defense at the minute and no proper captain, we need a big ox like Darren Moore to win every ball in the air that comes into our half.

Darren Moore :mellow: . Please no. He looks a lot better in the Derby side because he is with Leacock who has being fantastic this season.

With someone who can at least hold our midfield together and offer a little more protection to the backline I don't see no reason why Kisnorbo and McAuley cannot form a solid partnership.

Darren Moore :mellow: . Please no. He looks a lot better in the Derby side because he is with Leacock who has being fantastic this season.

With someone who can at least hold our midfield together and offer a little more protection to the backline I don't see no reason why Kisnorbo and McAuley cannot form a solid partnership.

Darren Moore is a good player,and he has a massive bottom lip lol but yeah there is no reason why they couldnt form a partnership if we have a good midfield to help them out. We do need a captain though, someone who's passion will inspire the team to victory.

Darren Moore is a good player,and he has a massive bottom lip lol but yeah there is no reason why they couldnt form a partnership if we have a good midfield to help them out. We do need a captain though, someone who's passion will inspire the team to victory.

A captain is needed yes. But that shouldn't be our first port of call.

darren moore is good when the ball is up in the air or when the ball is infront of himbut when the ball is played behind him he is stuffed he hasn't got no pace

Archived