Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Milans Money

Source?

Tomato please Lisa, love this post, OK so it`s only one word, BUT, it`s not negative, it`s not moaning or critisizing, well done !!

on to the thread, Milan will spend what HE deems necessary, the thing is, who cares, and more importantly who NEEDS to know, other teams most certainly must not know, he will greatly increase our wage bill that`s for certain, if the manager brings in a load of free transfers etc and we make significant progress up the table who could be negative and downright miserable ?? well, apart from Thracian Lisa and Barton fox !!

I think he got us cheaper than he forst anticipated and he always knew that the ultimate prize of the Premiership will give him a huge return, with that said, I believe Milan will plough quite a few million pounds into the transfer kitty once he gets the right man. I dont think it will be the £2m some are saying for this season but nearer £5m. I may be in cloud cookoo land on this but I can actually see us signing a couple of players rated at a little over a million like a Freddie Eastwood or Billy Sharp.

Roll on the 50k journeymen!! :thumbup:

I'd agree with that. I'd be amazed if we spent more than that on fees but expect we might see some good free transfers come in and much of the cash used to cover their wages which is fine with me.

I'd say that was pretty accurate. The new manager is the most important thing to get sorted out though. We need to bring in plenty of free transfers and we have to get someone in place soon if we want to avoid missing out on decent players.

Funds available for new Foxes

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric insists that he will make "significant funds" available this summer as the club look to secure promotion.

The Foxes finished in 19th place in the second-tier of English football this term after a disappointing campaign.

And Mandaric insists he will give City's new manager - when he is appointed - money to bolster his squad.

"I will be making significant funds available to improve the playing squad at our football club in order to give our supporters great hope for what I am sure will be an exciting campaign," he told the club's official website.

"The 2006-07 season was disappointing, we all know that. We all deserve better. Championship football is not sufficient for a football club of this stature and that is something we have made our number one priority."

now hopefully we will see some movement soon instead of looking at the rumour mill everyday

:cool::worship::)

Archived