Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Milans Money

I've been wondering just how much Milan is willing to give City's next manager?

Would you have any idea of how much he is willing to spend?

£9million in 2 seasons, some of it going towards other expenditures as well as transfers. So I would expect a maximum of £4million spent this summer.

I've been wondering just how much Milan is willing to give City's next manager?

Would you have any idea of how much he is willing to spend?

As part of the take over deal he promised to invest £4.5mill for each of the next 2 seasons, judging from our financial state that will also have to cover increased wages both for a bigger squad and better quality higher waged players. So in transfer terms not a great deal, perhaps £2mill.

As part of the take over deal he promised to invest £4.5mill for each of the next 2 seasons, judging from our financial state that will also have to cover increased wages both for a bigger squad and better quality higher waged players. So in transfer terms not a great deal, perhaps £2mill.

I'd agree with that. I'd be amazed if we spent more than that on fees but expect we might see some good free transfers come in and much of the cash used to cover their wages which is fine with me.

I think he will buy the new manager a coffee and a bag of crisps..and tell him to get promotion or he's sacked :whistle:

I think Milan has seen the potential of the club and it's support over the last few weeks. Whilst I don't expect to see huge fees being paid out I suspect that MM may just push the boat out a bit more than when he first made the statement on how much he would DEFINATELY spend on playing staff and we will see some good quality come in on free transfers, bosman's and on loan players. The cash will go on wages which MM will be gambling on a successful start that would see big crowds down at the Walkers.

£20.12

But this will come from a loan secured on the training ground - not directly from his pocket. Should he leave the club we could find ourselves in big shtuck trying to repay it all.

...And a battered Mars Bar to pay the rest of Rab's contract off...

Hem hem can't we just shoot him.

Actually I think we might be able to raise some money if we do sell

Not to appear naive, I mean a sizeable transfer fund. Any difference?

Funds available for new Foxes

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric insists that he will make "significant funds" available this summer as the club look to secure promotion.

The Foxes finished in 19th place in the second-tier of English football this term after a disappointing campaign.

And Mandaric insists he will give City's new manager - when he is appointed - money to bolster his squad.

"I will be making significant funds available to improve the playing squad at our football club in order to give our supporters great hope for what I am sure will be an exciting campaign," he told the club's official website.

"The 2006-07 season was disappointing, we all know that. We all deserve better. Championship football is not sufficient for a football club of this stature and that is something we have made our number one priority."

now hopefully we will see some movement soon instead of looking at the rumour mill everyday

Funds available for new Foxes

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric insists that he will make "significant funds" available this summer as the club look to secure promotion.

The Foxes finished in 19th place in the second-tier of English football this term after a disappointing campaign.

And Mandaric insists he will give City's new manager - when he is appointed - money to bolster his squad.

"I will be making significant funds available to improve the playing squad at our football club in order to give our supporters great hope for what I am sure will be an exciting campaign," he told the club's official website.

"The 2006-07 season was disappointing, we all know that. We all deserve better. Championship football is not sufficient for a football club of this stature and that is something we have made our number one priority."

now hopefully we will see some movement soon instead of looking at the rumour mill everyday

Get rid of a few of the wankers, it'd improve the playing squad already!

I reckon we'll have a fair bit of cash to throw around this year hopefully...

Milan's seen with his own eyes that the playing squad needs changing pretty drastically and I think a substantial investment to the playing squad is on the cards soon. :thumbup:

Archived