Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Dance Fans !

I'll defend dance music. Like all genres the majority of it is brainless pap but there is lots of very interesting and original dance music being made. especially in Psytrance and Electro.

Aphex Twin, DJ Shadow and Squarepusher have made some of the most interesting music of the last 10 years between them. ;)

I'll defend dance music. Like all genres the majority of it is brainless pap but there is lots of very interesting and original dance music being made. especially in Psytrance and Electro.

Aphex Twin, DJ Shadow and Squarepusher have made some of the most interesting music of the last 10 years between them.  ;)

62922[/snapback]

I have to agree...was never fond of techno, but this last year I've noticed how accomplished (psy)trance can be...however, I don't rate the likes of Angel City and all that cheesy techno-pop with those terrible female voices :S

Guest Daniel
Dance is horrible, really hate it now. :(

Almost as much as I hate retards attempting poetry (RAP). ;)

62659[/snapback]

You're taste changes like the weather.

62994[/snapback]

My taste changes as much as your sisters lipstick, my dick looks like a fecking rainbow. :rolleyes:

62659[/snapback]

62994[/snapback]

My taste changes as much as your sisters lipstick, my dick looks like a fecking rainbow. :rolleyes:

63007[/snapback]

lol

62659[/snapback]

62994[/snapback]

63007[/snapback]

lol

63109[/snapback]

Hilarious.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived