Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fludie

Who's going to Partick & Kilmarnock

Hi i have currently got my train tickets booked for the trip upto Glasgow, luckily i got them for £17.50!

The people who are going do you know where the cheapest place is to stay as i am looking for a cheap place, not too expensive?

Where is everyone staying?

thanks hope you can help because i need to book a stay before it is too late:)

Hi i have currently got my train tickets booked for the trip upto Glasgow, luckily i got them for £17.50!

The people who are going do you know where the cheapest place is to stay as i am looking for a cheap place, not too expensive?

Where is everyone staying?

thanks hope you can help because i need to book a stay before it is too late:)

How did you get the train that cheap ?

Looks like our train expert is a bag of the proverbial w*nk after all. :rolleyes:

I Told you we could get tickets for around 20 quid.

Bearing in mind the other lad doesn't live in leicester.

I have now found one hostel for £79 for 5 nights, has anyone found a cheaper one?

cheers

I suggest that you take a baseball bat or blade with you mate at those prices lol

How close is Kilmarnock to Edinburgh? Coz if its close the Uni halls are let out during the summer and are pretty damn decent(!)... if me and my mates head up, we'll probably stay there if its close enough by car.

Guest Gist

I won't be going. I'm saving the money for the games that matter.

I might go Mansfield though if you can get back at night, which I'd have thought you can.

I won't be going. I'm saving the money for the games that matter.

I might go Mansfield though if you can get back at night, which I'd have thought you can.

Don't count on it.

I would consider the Mansfield game but I'm on holiday for the whole of pre season just back for the big kick off though :cool:

P.s You'd have to be mad to go Scotland for a pre-season game unless your planning on staying over night and making it worthwile

Ive been looking at this screen so much today on here, gambling and playing Champ manager that looking at this thread title with tired eyes looked like "Who`s going to Patrick Kisnorbo`s" :frusty:

Archived