Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Manager odds?

Manny Bernstein, the only Leicester-based bookmaker offering odds on the next manager, has Worthington as 6-4 favourite, Ince 7-4 and Stuart Pearce, who was this week sacked by Manchester City, 6-1. Coleman is 10-1, former Wigan boss Paul Jewell is 12-1 and Warnock is 16-1.

From the Leicester Mercury today

Manny Bernstein, the only Leicester-based bookmaker offering odds on the next manager, has Worthington as 6-4 favourite, Ince 7-4 and Stuart Pearce, who was this week sacked by Manchester City, 6-1. Coleman is 10-1, former Wigan boss Paul Jewell is 12-1 and Warnock is 16-1.

From the Leicester Mercury today

I do hope thats a pile of shit,not worthington :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

lol 3 managers odds at under 7/4 and Warnock at 16s? These bloke must be on glue.

It actually made me laugh, I know the owner very well, he wanted me to go and be their trade manager over in Louth and ive rang them up asking for 2k on warnock at 16/1 i was offered £5 and the odds were dramatically reduced lol

It actually made me laugh, I know the owner very well, he wanted me to go and be their trade manager over in Louth and ive rang them up asking for 2k on warnock at 16/1 i was offered £5 and the odds were dramatically reduced lol

PMSL

Im suprised no one on Betfair has opened a book to be fair. I had a look around a couple of weeks ago when Colemans name was mentioned and thought I may get value after the 365 rumour that they opened and closed a book shortly after a load of bets were placed on Paul Ince. I cant see any odds anywhere though which is quite strange as it should be a good betting market with about 20 possibilities!

PMSL

Im suprised no one on Betfair has opened a book to be fair. I had a look around a couple of weeks ago when Colemans name was mentioned and thought I may get value after the 365 rumour that they opened and closed a book shortly after a load of bets were placed on Paul Ince. I cant see any odds anywhere though which is quite strange as it should be a good betting market with about 20 possibilities!

To be honest it was probably the coral trade room that put the bets on at bet365, ive looked through the forums on betfair and it has hardly been mentioned, so due to lack of demand (apart from the donkeys at coral) betfair wouldnt entertain it.

Archived