Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

MK Dons & Other players Allen might fancy

McLeod's attitude has got a lot better. He still doesn't work his socks off but he doesn't sulk anymore when things aren't going his way. I think signing Leon Knight has made him buck his ideas up a bit.

Lewington is a very good player, great attitude and a good defender but he's not quick at all and that might get found out in the Championship.

McLeod's attitude has got a lot better. He still doesn't work his socks off but he doesn't sulk anymore when things aren't going his way. I think signing Leon Knight has made him buck his ideas up a bit.

Lewington is a very good player, great attitude and a good defender but he's not quick at all and that might get found out in the Championship.

I'm sure Allen would have had a word with McLeod and told him that if he does want to move on at the slightest opportunity (rather like himself) then he better knuckle down a bit.

The surprising thing about Leon Knight was that for a player that Allen was supposedly tracking for ages he was hardly ever played and being a forward at 5ft 5" you'd expect that he better be blooming good with his feet - which he appears only average at. Knight has a reputation for trouble and I suspect he's a bit on the gobby side. Not the greatest combo for getting on with Allen. So it's strange that on the one hand he's kicked out anyone with an attitude and then has gone out on a limb to bring the mother of all atttitude problems in.

To me Allen spells hypocrisy, disloyalty and intolerance and not in a winning sort of way.

IMHO, I would say Keith Andrews is the only player with enough quality to play in the Championship and perhaps even higher. You can tell he's a very good player that's being dragged down a bit by the players around him. He just needs another chance and decent coaching.

Where abouts in MK do you live?

Archived