Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Upcoming Interpol Album

• 1 month later...

I've really given this album a nailing the last 2 days on a really good sound system and it's really growing on me, it's got more of a commercial sound but the songs are still very interestingly and delicately textured as to that of first 2 albums, I love Wrecking Ball. Nothing will ever top antics (which is contender for my favourite album ever) which I listened to on the way to work today, but I'm beginning to find Our Love to Admire an increasingly satisfying follow up.

I've really given this album a nailing the last 2 days on a really good sound system and it's really growing on me, it's got more of a commercial sound but the songs are still very interestingly and delicately textured as to that of first 2 albums, I love Wrecking Ball. Nothing will ever top antics (which is contender for my favourite album ever) which I listened to on the way to work today, but I'm beginning to find Our Love to Admire an increasingly satisfying follow up.

I'm liking it, but not as much as either of the other two. It's not as fun as Antics or as dense as TOTBL.

Archived