Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Does anyone want to buy any of the following games?

They're all in perfect condition and I'm selling either because I've played and don't want to play again or because I have two copies. I need the money so if you could get back to me as soon as possible then I'd gladly appreciate it. Otherwise I'm going to eBay them. :thumbup: All are ONO.

Playstation 2

Splinter Cell 1 - £5

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - £7

Can have them both for £10

Mafia - £5

Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin - £6

Nintendo DS

Polarium - £10

Xbox

Fable: The Lost Chapters - £8

Dead or Alive 3 - £8

Destroy All Humans £8

I've tried to make the prices fair, the games are practically brand new so hopefully someone will take them off my hands.

Cheers. My email's [email protected] if you don't want to publicly announce you want one of the games.

You'll be lucky to get those prices for any of them except the DS one. Fable, Dead or Alive, Chaos Theory, Mafia, Hitman and definately Splinter Cell 1 are probably all available cheaper in Blockbuster / Gamestation than that. And that's without trying ebay.

I guess. Well I can knock a few quid off if needs be. >_> I might just eBay them all in a package and see how much I can get for them that way. A lot of games may be more tempting than selling them individually.

Blockbuster on Queens Road are selling off some PS2 and other games for £1 each.

I only have the old PS1. I have taken it work to ease the boredom. Playing Player Manager at the moment as York City. The worst team in 4 divisions. Player-managers name Hugh Sless.

Pre-season friendlies draw with Leicester 0-0 and beat Forest 2-1. Started of OK winning the first two and drawing two but since suffered defeats in the LC and the league. I wouldn't mind getting a snooker one but PS1 games are hard to find. :whistle:

I went to that place. Got a Jimmy White snooker game. I already have it but it doesn't work. I have a couple of wrestliung ones that I don't play may see if I can part exchange. I think somebody gave them tome so not bothered about what I get for them. Might get GTA although when I played it on my Pc I end up lying in a pool of blood early on or I wreck the cars. :whistle:

Archived