lookwhaticando Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 ... Enter Barton? Seven Million Quid signing [...]Parker, 26, who joins on a five-year contract, will link up at Upton Park with manager Alan Curbishley, who was his boss at the Addicks. Curbishley said: "He's been captain of Newcastle over the last couple of seasons and he's exactly the type of player that I wanted to bring in. "He's very experienced but still young - I'm sure he'll be a big asset." [...]
lildave3 Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 ... Enter Barton?Seven Million Quid signing Central midfield merry go round begins. Parker - Hammers Barton - Newcastle Re-Coker - Villa
Raj Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 Great Signing for west ham!! 7 MILLION QUID FOR PARKER!!!! One of the most over rated midfielders in England..and a sicknote!
Sods Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 whos got the better deal then, parker or barton or reo coker
lildave3 Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 7 MILLION QUID FOR PARKER!!!! One of the most over rated midfielders in England..and a sicknote! No way, he's a fantastic player. Granted, he hasn't been as good since he went to Chelsea but he still has that ability.
Raj Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 whos got the better deal then, parker or barton or reo coker Barton is a psycho and a loose cannon...just the right sort of signing for Newcastle...They deserve each other. Reo-Chocker is the better footballer(IMHO) IF he is in the right mind set!
Simi Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 whos got the better deal then, parker or barton or reo coker If Reo Coker goes to Villa, I'd say they had the best deal. Parker has never really stood out that much to me, decent player but always seems to have an injury, although I do think he'll do well at West Ham with Noble who looks a good prospect. Barton, as has been said is a loose cannon, but under Allardyce I'd expect that to change. He could be what Newcastle have been missing for a long time.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 West Ham seem to be willing to pay over the odds for players now they have Magnusson splashing the cash so the fee isn't really a huge issue. I think he's an excellent player but I don't think there's much to choose between him, Reo-Coker and Barton. The three of them are energetic modern midfielders. Parker's got the least baggage for me though.
Raj Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 West Ham seem to be willing to pay over the odds for players now they have Magnusson splashing the cash so the fee isn't really a huge issue.I think he's an excellent player but I don't think there's much to choose between him, Reo-Coker and Barton. The three of them are energetic modern midfielders. Parker's got the least baggage for me though. I'd 'have' Reo Cocker!
Tevez Posted 6 June 2007 Posted 6 June 2007 Scott Parker, cool calm collected. Barton is just a dick and Reo Coker he is ok.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.