Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

I am still laughing at that McCarthy sale

:laugh:

Poor bloke. They have been used to Premiership defenders and they bought our third or fourth best centre-back for over half a million. Baffling.

"Absolutely dreadful. Candidate for the worst player I have ever seen wear a Charlton shirt. Although it is still very early days, I had seen him play at Leicester and knew how bad he was."

Im in tears of laughter here lol

"Absolutely dreadful. Candidate for the worst player I have ever seen wear a Charlton shirt. Although it is still very early days, I had seen him play at Leicester and knew how bad he was."

Im in tears of laughter here lol

I don't care what else Martin Allen and Milan Madaric do this is the best bit of business they will do here.

Although I was not heart broken at the time, I still don't feel we have a proper replacement for him, thus in hindsight I would of prefered if he'd of stayed, but we may aswell of cashed in on him if his heart isnt in it.

Yeah that Bruno N'Gotty is shite.

Or are you trying to be funny :dunno:

I don't care what else Martin Allen and Milan Madaric do this is the best bit of business they will do here.

We have all discussed the transfer fee to the death but I must admit I was as surprised with this unreal extra £500k for Paddy as I was hearing that Manure had somehow managed to nick Cantona from Leeds for £1.2m all them years ago lol. Still, we need another 5 of these types of deals before I can recover for the waste on Ade. :rolleyes:

Yeah that Bruno N'Gotty is shite.

Or are you trying to be funny :dunno:

I wasn't saying Bruno was shit, Bruno is solid but slow. But in an ideal world i'd like another centre back here. I don't know if Bruno has it in him to play a possible around 50 games this season if you count cup games. Too early to make a real judgment but so far defence has leaked 3 so.. not too good :rolleyes:

I wasn't saying Bruno was shit, Bruno is solid but slow. But in an ideal world i'd like another centre back here. I don't know if Bruno has it in him to play a possible around 50 games this season if you count cup games. Too early to make a real judgment but so far defence has leaked 3 so.. not too good :rolleyes:

I don't think N`Gotty can be blamed for any of the goals so far can he? Also, his energy and pace is OK for this level but it is quite comforting to know we actually have 3 very able centre-halfs. I much prefer him to the one that we had last season rotating, you know, Charlton's version of Bobby Moore lol

Give me one quality possessed by Paddy McCarthy that would make him an asset to the team we now have.

We have all discussed the transfer fee to the death but I must admit I was as surprised with this unreal extra £500k for Paddy as I was hearing that Manure had somehow managed to nick Cantona from Leeds for £1.2m all them years ago lol. Still, we need another 5 of these types of deals before I can recover for the waste on Ade. :rolleyes:

Administration can be a wonderful thing. all those liabilities just vanish into thin air!

Administration can be a wonderful thing. all those liabilities just vanish into thin air!

lol

BTW, Barton Fox...

Give me one quality possessed by Paddy McCarthy that would make him an asset to the team we now have.

As much as I didn't rate Paddy Mac, I do somehow wish that the likes of Kisnorbo was a bit fo a hardman or madman like Paddy. Obviously the Irish lad had a bark worse than his bite but at least he was vocal and at times seemed like a nutcase. Thats about the only attribute that would be worth while nicking from him though.

Archived