Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

I am still laughing at that McCarthy sale

We can buy 2 times Akinbiyi. Or 10 million white chocolate flavoured mice

Each white chocolate flavoured mice costs a quid? You're getting ripped off! :blink:

Or do you mean 1,000,000,000? :whistle:

Each white chocolate flavoured mice costs a quid? You're getting ripped off! :blink:

Or do you mean 1,000,000,000? :whistle:

:frusty::frusty::frusty: I partook in a mathmatical SHL test the other week for a graduate job in London, it was solid, what chance have I got if I can't work out how many penny sweets you can get for 10 million. Back to the drawing board!!

With no McCarthy and Tiatto we don't even have a chance of finishing near the top of the poor discipine league, where we've been high fliers for some years now. Who's going to be winning us 10, 12 + plus yellow cards and a couple of reds per season now these consistent card merchants have gone.......

Kisnorbo and McAuley are still here... :rolleyes:

And if we play with the passion and commitment that Allen will demand, rest assured the refs in this league will continue to flourish cards in our direction.

I bet McCarthy will turn up to training on the first day at Charlton and Pardew will take a look and say "what the fook do you want you incompetent twat I meant the Aussie Patrick, now get out"!!

The same thing's happened to managers before with other players :D

With no McCarthy and Tiatto we don't even have a chance of finishing near the top of the poor discipine league, where we've been high fliers for some years now. Whose going to be winning us 10, 12 + plus yellow cards and a couple of reds per season now these consistent card merchants have gone.......

I don't think yiou need worry with Martin Allen in charge. There's no doubting MA wants to be a winner - and will be chasing every opportunity that's going! :whistle::D

I don't think yiou need worry with Martin Allen in charge. There's no doubting MA wants to be a winner - and will be chasing every opportunity that's going! :whistle::D

Our players and staff will all get done for speeding.

Anything for three extra points. :whistle:

Yeah, yeah, you've heard it all before. I'll be off now.

Toodles! :wave::ph34r:

No-one would have wished him another injury but to me it served to prevent even more defensive manipulations and, while people expressed sympathy about the injury, I don't remember many voicing great concern about his absence from the team.

I smiled when I read about it on teletext :D

The same thing's happened to managers before with other players :D

Yes, Bobby Robson paid Wimbeldon £7 million notes for Carl Cort, then realised that he really wanted Euell.

Yes, Bobby Robson paid Wimbeldon £7 million notes for Carl Cort, then realised that he really wanted Euell.

Thats what i was thinking of... :thumbup:

...and in the case of McCarthy going to Charlton for £600K (!) I actually wonder if it might be the case.

• 2 months later...
Paddy's defending against Stoke was so poor you had to feel sorry for the guy (but then again... :laugh: at Charlton)

I like his little hop and skip after he get's skinned for the 2nd goal, I think it was? Like a schoolboy way out of his depth.

Anyone see his spectacular defending for both Stoke's goals on Saturday? Safe.

Watched the 45 mins highlights on BT Vision the other night. He came on to immediate effect :o Had a very poor game. Glad we managed to get so much money for him anyway especially as he didn't want to be here.

Archived