Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Strong Fosse City Squad for Sunday

Cobbo, Cat-Burger (oops sorry mate forgot about u :P) and Tomassi are included in the starting eleven whilst New signing Mark Maher, dubbed 'super sub' makes the bench.

the game is at Mowmacre Hill Sports Centre 10.30am, tickets are £0.00 to get in and there is the occasional horse and man with his dog

all support is welcome :D

Cobbo and Tomassi are included in the starting eleven whilst New signing Mark Maher, dubbed 'super sub' makes the bench.

the game is at Mowmacre Hill Sports Centre 10.30am, tickets are £0.00 to get in and there is the occasional horse and man with his dog

all support is welcome  :D

64944[/snapback]

Where is the MowMacre Hill sports centre?

Cobbo and Tomassi are included in the starting eleven whilst New signing Mark Maher, dubbed 'super sub' makes the bench.

64944[/snapback]

Boooo I was going to come and watch you lot but im off to Wales on Sunday to see my mum - have a good game anyway :thumbup:

64944[/snapback]

Where is the MowMacre Hill sports centre?

64945[/snapback]

Thurcaston Road.. its not really a sports centre.. just loadsa football pitches.. we are on the left hand side up the hill :smile:

and there is the occasional horse and man with his dog

64944[/snapback]

If you're lucky, the Alliance web geek ;) might come down and take pic plus report about the game to put on the front page of their site...if you're lucky.

:thumbup:

64944[/snapback]

If you're lucky, the Alliance web geek ;) might come down and take pic plus report about the game to put on the front page of their site...if you're lucky.

65052[/snapback]

Ay up!

It's about time the Fosse got some publicity :P

64944[/snapback]

65052[/snapback]

i best stop doing Akinbiyi impressions and start banging them in against I Profile then :P

Be awesome if the web geek came down though :)

Be awesome if the web geek came down though :)

65125[/snapback]

I've had a word with the Web Geek ;) and he's booked up this week and next week is the County Cup semi's, but he promises to get to one of your games before the end of the season.

:thumbsup:

(give you plenty of time to get your hair done).

64944[/snapback]

Dropped???? Cheers Wankers!! :mad:

64944[/snapback]

65305[/snapback]

And why is that plural? There appears to be only one willy puller saying that :o:P

Ryan of course will be playing after his two goal, man of the match display against FC Wigston!

Will be great to get a little article on the Alliance website :D Cheers Shack! :thumbup:

Although I don't need to get me hair done! B)

64944[/snapback]

65305[/snapback]

And why is that plural? There appears to be only one willy puller saying that :o:P

Ryan of course will be playing after his two goal, man of the match display against FC Wigston!

Will be great to get a little article on the Alliance website :D Cheers Shack! :thumbup:

65399[/snapback]

i think its plural because neither u nor scowy picked it up :P

64944[/snapback]

65305[/snapback]

65399[/snapback]

65449[/snapback]

I did pick it up! I just couldn't be arsed to reply about it. ;)

so, where's it all been going wrong this season then...I mean, you're not exactly pushing for promoition and by the looks of it you've not really been doing so bad.

C'mon, blame someone - 'it's the shite defence', or 'the wnky strikers can't hit a cows arse with a banjo'...

so, where's it all been going wrong this season then...I mean, you're not exactly pushing for promoition and by the looks of it you've not really been doing so bad.

C'mon, blame someone - 'it's the shite defence', or 'the wnky strikers can't hit a cows arse with a banjo'...

65472[/snapback]

its not anyones fault really.. just too many individual errors that has cost us too many points (our manager thinks we would be on 25 points now if this wasn't the case), injuries at vital times (i.e. half time against I Profile it was 0-0 our best defender had to come off), and we have been rebuilding the squad throughout the season (only 6 players from the first game of the season are regulars)

this calender year weve been playing out of our skins.. the scores being 4-3, 2-1, 3-3 and 3-4 (first two were losses) so we do give sides a game. Next season we will be pushing for them top 4 places!

64944[/snapback]

65305[/snapback]

65399[/snapback]

65449[/snapback]

Correctamundo!

Archived