Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Games for your mobile...

I was looking on my WAP and was shocked to see that games cost £5 to download on to your phone! :eek:  Are there any places on the net where you download them for free?  :unsure:

65155[/snapback]

Have you got Java on your 'phone. ;)

I was looking on my WAP and was shocked to see that games cost £5 to download on to your phone! :eek:  Are there any places on the net where you download them for free?  :unsure:

65155[/snapback]

65157[/snapback]

Not sure... :unsure: How would I find out? ;)

65155[/snapback]

65157[/snapback]

Not sure... :unsure: How would I find out? ;)

65158[/snapback]

The Nokia site usually has all their phone specs. Yours can download MIDP2 or J2ME 2 Java games. ;):thumbup:

i have java and it costs me also a fiver to download games  :mad:

just recently got colin mcrae ralley 05 on my sony eriksson k700i  :D

65168[/snapback]

I can get you some games for free if you need Nath, let me know and I can email them for you.

You just need a data cable to upload them, same applies to you Scowy. ;)

65168[/snapback]

I can get you some games for free if you need Nath, let me know and I can email them for you.

65236[/snapback]

Daniel could you do this for me aswell mate? Just e-mail them to [email protected] if you can. cheers

65168[/snapback]

65236[/snapback]

Daniel could you do this for me aswell mate? Just e-mail them to [email protected] if you can. cheers

65237[/snapback]

What phone have you got and what kind of games do you like?

I dont understand people who pay for all these games its costs a right bomb. I use my phone for phoning

65374[/snapback]

Journeys and stuff like that are perfect chances to use games on your mobile, i play micro machines every week on the way home from nottingham college.

I dont understand people who pay for all these games its costs a right bomb. I use my phone for phoning

65374[/snapback]

Journeys and stuff like that are perfect chances to use games on your mobile, i play micro machines every week on the way home from nottingham college.

65378[/snapback]

Thing is the only long journeys i go on scarborough to leicester and vice and versa!! are the ones where im driving so phone games are out of the question.

Whats wrong with eye spy?

65383[/snapback]

lollollol That's old-fashioned even for me :!: :w00t: :w00t: ;)

65385[/snapback]

to get three free game son Nokia 6230, Go to applications on the menu, select Games, then Game Downloads, then Nokia.Com. This will connect you to a place on the internet where you can download three games. Space Impact, Snake 2 and a BMX game. Not brilliant games but they're free!! :thumbup:

65383[/snapback]

lollollol That's old-fashioned even for me :!: :w00t: :w00t: ;)

65385[/snapback]

to get three free game son Nokia 6230, Go to applications on the menu, select Games, then Game Downloads, then Nokia.Com. This will connect you to a place on the internet where you can download three games. Space Impact, Snake 2 and a BMX game. Not brilliant games but they're free!! :thumbup:

65391[/snapback]

I've got a Zip file here with over 300 games in. ;)

Sending to scowy as we speak... :thumbsup:

Archived