Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mercfox

Questions for Mandaric

Mr Mandaric would it be possible that one of your signings works in IT, then we could actually get someone who knows how to run the website, there are to many pages being released and then withdrawn in minutes. P*ss off factor - massive!!! :frusty:

Dear Milan - sort out the ****ing OS...sack the gimp that currently puts up links before the articles have been uploaded, who places articles online before the embargo deadline and get the twat responsible for not letting me view videos in Firefox to sort it out.

Mr M.

What are your true reasons for coming to leicester city, we were a club on its knees... I feel that there is a profit to be made somewhere along the line, after all you got it fairly cheap considering the prices clubs are going for, and would you reinvest all the monies made as profit if you were to reach the prem.

I think over 3 years you will outlay £30M ( including purchasing, debt repayments, stadium, wages, future player purchases) ..... and the amount be banded around for getting to the premiership is 40/50M plus, so would you reinvest all potential financial gains if your 3 year plan fruits?

Very much a parallel to what has happened at Derby!

Mr M.

What are your true reasons for coming to leicester city, we were a club on its knees... I feel that there is a profit to be made somewhere along the line, after all you got it fairly cheap considering the prices clubs are going for, and would you reinvest all the monies made as profit if you were to reach the prem.

I think over 3 years you will outlay £30M ( including purchasing, debt repayments, stadium, wages, future player purchases) ..... and the amount be banded around for getting to the premiership is 40/50M plus, so would you reinvest all potential financial gains if your 3 year plan fruits?

Very much a parallel to what has happened at Derby!

I think you answered your own question. :thumbup:

Archived