Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mercfox

Questions for Mandaric

But Manwell, you old cynic, he was being chased by a host of top European clubs!

And isn't it odd how the OS are saying "Ex Ajax and Anderlecht" player, but not saying which club we got him from. We got him from AGOVV Apeldoorn.

Who the fookin'ell are they?

And isn't it odd how the OS are saying "Ex Ajax and Anderlecht" player, but not saying which club we got him from. We got him from AGOVV Apeldoorn.

Who the fookin'ell are they?

I believe they are a dutch name, and arch rivals of ASBO Pearwindown.

£1.65 million.

which is a lot of money.

And you have actually have any evidence that Milans 4.5 million injection is to cover the loss and only leave a million for team building.

£1.65m = 3 x 10k a week players or one £1m player on 10k a week.... we may yet spend that.

Do you have any evidence that it isn't? The money has to come from somewhere to cover our running costs. Renegotiating a few contracts won't do that.

First the Jamal Campbell-Ryce episode, now this.

I have trouble believing you can sleep at night.

I admit I laughed at the incident.

But then again you laughed at me retelling the incident.

Which is worse.

Don't ask me how, it just is.

£1.65m = 3 x 10k a week players or one £1m player on 10k a week.... we may yet spend that.

Do you have any evidence that it isn't? The money has to come from somewhere to cover our running costs. Renegotiating a few contracts won't do that.

No I don't pretened to know the financial working of this club and never have. I was just under the impression that MM had put in "Significant funds" to help sort our team out, and a Million pounds on transfer kitty and wages isn't significant in my book.

No I don't pretened to know the financial working of this club and never have. I was just under the impression that MM had put in "Significant funds" to help sort our team out, and a Million pounds on transfer kitty and wages isn't significant in my book.

Which is exactly why quite a few people we rather sceptical about his takeover after we did the maths. He may yet put in more money, the minimum is £4.5m. I would imagine most would go to cover the holes in our books. If he wants us to succeed he will have to put more in.

Only time will tell if he does or not. Part of me thinks we will have the wool pulled over our eyes by him, all the dead wood we are clearing out will free up enough money to get new players in. The 1.5m extra will get in a few quality players. I don't think there is hope in hell of him putting in £4.5m just to the transfer/players wage budget, but we'll see come the start of the season.

Daggers certainly does.

logo_wilson_browne_solicitors.gif

It has been drawn to our attention that an allegation has been made against our client, Mr.DiscoBob Dave Daggers. On the 18th of today a member of FoxesTalk did with malice aforethought make the allegation that our client, Mr.DiscoBob Dave Daggers, has carnal knowledge of Mrs.Karen Brady and Mrs.Delia Smith. These allegations are wholly without foundation, unlike the women themselves.

In light of this being another painfully weak LCFC news day our client, Mr.DiscoBob Dave Daggers, would like us to point out on his behalf that he would "do" Brady (well, you would wouldn't you) but refutes that he would touch Smith unless it was from behind and he was on drugs.

Yours,

Clarence Bloodsucker, attorney at law

Which is exactly why quite a few people we rather sceptical about his takeover after we did the maths. He may yet put in more money, the minimum is £4.5m. I would imagine most would go to cover the holes in our books. If he wants us to succeed he will have to put more in.

Only time will tell if he does or not. Part of me thinks we will have the wool pulled over our eyes by him, all the dead wood we are clearing out will free up enough money to get new players in. The 1.5m extra will get in a few quality players. I don't think there is hope in hell of him putting in £4.5m just to the transfer/players wage budget, but we'll see come the start of the season.

Although saying that Mandy will no doubt come out soon and say otherwise ;)

Archived