Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mercfox

Questions for Mandaric

Afternoon,

I work at the Mercury and I'm supposed to be asking Milan Mandaric some fans' questions on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, this Q&A has been cancelled numerous times in the past month so most of the questions we've received so far are out of date.

If you want to ask him something, send it on, I'll try my best.

email: [email protected]

thanks

Afternoon,

I work at the Mercury and I'm supposed to be asking Milan Mandaric some fans' questions on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, this Q&A has been cancelled numerous times in the past month so most of the questions we've received so far are out of date.

thanks

If he were to be stranded on a desert island which would he rather take :

• A packet of Lemon Puffs
  • Some Jammy Dodgers in a tupperware box, or
  • Simone and her big norks?

Afternoon,

thanks

If your 3 year plan fails and we don't reach the premiership in that time what happens then and will you continue to fund the club should it need it?

Oh and how much did you pay the Mercury to be your propaganda mouthpiece? ;)

Phil Jagielka.

Is he really that good?

Or does his extraordinary surname attract attention and win him fickle plaudits?

And if this is so, how com Stephen Jagielka continues to play in the Confernce after being sold by Accrington Stanley to Droylsdon?

Do you know what colour blue we want our shirts?

Are you going to use that awful yellow strip again?

Where do you expect us to finish next season? Is top half acceptable or will you accept play offs?

Have you read our wish list of Francks? If not - why not?

What's £3.5m a season loss + £4.5m and 650k. ;)

£1.65 million.

which is a lot of money.

And you have actually have any evidence that Milans 4.5 million injection is to cover the loss and only leave a million for team building.

Archived