Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

guilty pleasures thread

Ohhh B*Witched, still immense, after all these years.

Also got the Kelly Clarkson album on my ipod which I rather like although I probably shouldn't.

this is exactly the kind of humility i am trying to encourage in this thread - so, come on people, let it out....

KELLY CLARKSON :w00t:

yeah, but they were the kaiser chiefs of their day, and certainly better than a lot around at that time (well maybe not modern romance)....
They weren't as good as:-New OrderThe CureFatal MicrobesCabaret VoltairePere UbuTalk TalkThe Blue NileJapan.....the list is endless .....
Your the voice try and understanded it .........woooohhhhhhoooooooooohh
Hey what a song... picked that up recently on a double compilation Fathers Day album I bought for.... myself :D

They weren't as good as:-New OrderThe CureFatal MicrobesCabaret VoltairePere UbuTalk TalkThe Blue Nile Japan.....the list is endless .....Hey what a song...

mate of mine hardly listened to any music (brilliant guitarist tho) and used to love the blue nile....

...of course there wer loads of decent bands in the early mid 80s, i love the teardrop explodes and, naturally, i'm a massive a-ha fan, but eqaully they was a lot of flash-in-th-pan stuff (the kaiser chiefs of the 80s, if you will) as there very definately is now, if not more so....

i don't even know what i'm talking about, just watched the simpsons movie so my brain is goo....

Archived