Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

guilty pleasures thread

I think my one and only guilty pleasure is THE QUO!

when i lived in teddington, one day i came down from my flat, opened the front door, and ric parfitt was standing there having a chat with some bloke, but he politely moved to let me out....

:unsure:

when i lived in teddington, one day i came down from my flat, opened the front door, and ric parfitt was standing there having a chat with some bloke, but he politely moved to let me out....

:unsure:

a similar thing happened to me in barrow-upon-soar, except it wasn't anyone famous talking outside my door........... :mellow:

I enjoy

Celine Dion - Think Twice.

And occasionally

Celine Dion - The Power of Love.

Ok - I understand none of you want to be my friends anymore.

I'll be in the garden. On my own. In the rain.

:o And to think I used to like you!!!... I feel, erm, "soiled" by association. :angry:

Hehe!

Sorry, just being honest.

Women love that in a man, right??

Ah.

Back to the drawing board.

(Next week I'll try duplicitous).

Hmm, but there's "honest" and then there's "honest". You've just gotta learn the difference. :rolleyes::frusty::doh:

ok, so i got the missus to buy me a cliff richard LP yesterday...

now, i wouldn't say i'm much of a cliff fan, but it does have 'devil woman' on it. I wanted it for the vocal arrangements, by the magnificent Tony Rivers.

• 1 month later...

ok, by popular demand (or at least the tone of LFF's disbelief) - i have to add:

The sound of music soundtrack...

and i have a version by Mary Martin, as well, (have to check that out tomorrow, now the, er, wheel of steel is up and running, again).

oh, and while i'm at it i inherited some EPs from 'Oklahoma', from me mum

and today i listened to billie jo spears from Capitol's Country Festival Vol.1 - i have all four volumes....

PS. TPH, re read this thread, see, we used to be alright, where did it all go wrong? - wanna borrow some records? no. no i imagine not....

Yes. Yes and Yes.

Oh but not the Cliff Richard ones! ;)

To be fair, only have the one cliff album, plus the living doll 7" with the young ones, which is ok, i reckon.

And i haven't listened to it yet, but there's plenty of today left for that!

Oh dear Valarenga and i had such high hopes for you!!!

Ah, LFF, just the man - i was going to ask you to submit to this thread... seeing as you have no shame about posting pictures of yourself in a complete shambles of drunkeness - i demand that you must have something tucked away that you, well, you just know you shouldn't but you cannae help it...

Bands like ABC, Johnny Hates Jazz, Modern Romances, Duran Duran and even stadium friendly Simple Minds (although earlier stuff was much better!!)

yeah, but they were the kaiser chiefs of their day, and certainly better than a lot around at that time (well maybe not modern romance)....

Ah, LFF, just the man - i was going to ask you to submit to this thread... seeing as you have no shame about posting pictures of yourself in a complete shambles of drunkeness - i demand that you must have something tucked away that you, well, you just know you shouldn't but you cannae help it...

Well ill have you know that i had a wee clearout of my iTunes not long back and had to rid it of some Bewitched, Ashlee Simpson, McFly, Busted, Beach Boys *cough* *splutter* Hanson, Foundations, and a shed load of gangsta rap.

So generally a high level of pap that im hoping my flatmates would have sneaked on there else ill feel rather foolish.

NB: I'm kidding about the Beach Boys. I still have Pet Sounds on my iTunes.

Well ill have you know that i had a wee clearout of my iTunes not long back and had to rid it of some Bewitched, Ashlee Simpson, McFly, Busted, Beach Boys *cough* *splutter* Hanson, Foundations, and a shed load of gangsta rap.

So generally a high level of pap that im hoping my flatmates would have sneaked on there else ill feel rather foolish.

Delete? Gangsta Rap?

I'll take it.

dear god, and to think you slagged off my rogers and hammerstein!!!!

dear god, and to think you slagged off my rogers and hammerstein!!!!

Hey now Ashlee Simpson has a lovely bottom and the voice of a dirty little whore, she's my kinda lady. Damn Pete Wentz :@

Bewitched can only be explained as drunkeness after seeing them through bleary eyes at my uni on Paddy's day this year.

As for the gangsta rap it was very very poor quality LD3, even by your standards.

Hey now Ashlee Simpson has a lovely bottom and the voice of a dirty little whore, she's my kinda lady. Damn Pete Wentz :@

Bewitched can only be explained as drunkeness after seeing them through bleary eyes at my uni on Paddy's day this year.

As for the gangsta rap it was very very poor quality LD3, even by your standards.

Don't tell Tommeh about deleting Bewitched either

Archived