Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

guilty pleasures thread

OK,

seeing as the most hated thread is getting heated - a change of approach:

WHICH RECORDS DO YOU ADMIT TO OWNING (AND LIKING!) THAT YOU PROBABLY SHOULLDN'T?

I'll kick off.

des o'connor - what i did for love

kylie minogue - all up to 'fever'

hue and cry

david cassidy

mary poppins soundtrack

wham!

did you love it enough to buy the album - or just the single?

how guilty is this pleasure?

Only the single, mate!

But yeah, it's pretty guilty as I really do love the track.

Top down in the car, sun shining, that blaring out on the stereo, credibility reduced to zero.

You know how it is!

Only the single, mate!

But yeah, it's pretty guilty as I really do love the track.

Top down in the car, sun shining, that blaring out on the stereo, credibility reduced to zero.

You know how it is!

i bet you look like quite the 'bitch' ;)

ive got one

99 red balloons - i cant remember who sings it

it was by nena - a eurovision smash - i have it on 7" - nothing to be ashamed of here: a quality track

Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag :blush: I'm sure I've got others but that sprung to mind!

Got the single of that,I don't find it embarrasing at all.I sound that I love that I shouldn't is Christina Agularia's Dirrty!My mum and dad also own classic love songs albums and I have a regular listen to them.

Thats a good song!

mccartney can't put a foot wrong - despite, unlike lennon, having to create music during the 80s, he came away (relatively) unscathed - and ANYONE tries to cite the frog chorus or his rupert the bear album: outside, now....

mccartney can't put a foot wrong - despite, unlike lennon, having to create music during the 80s, he came away (relatively) unscathed - and ANYONE tries to cite the frog chorus or his rupert the bear album: outside, now....

i liked that!

although i was only 10

Archived