Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kent Fox

Collapsing Posts

Is it just me or is anyone else finding it difficult / less fun now that previous posts are in list form?

Personally I don't like it. I enjoy reading the posts in order. Which, incidentally, is more likely to stop me repeating what others have said.

Please change it back to how it was. I liked it that way :cry:

How disappointing - I thought this was all about threads in the rumours forum collapsing under the sheer weight of bullshit posted therein.

I'd already started planning on a shirt collection to help the refugees and orphans of the Transfer Talk thread.

Tch.

How disappointing - I thought this was all about threads in the rumours forum collapsing under the sheer weight of bullshit posted therein.

I'd already started planning on a shirt collection to help the refugees and orphans of the Transfer Talk thread.

Tch.

I had my shovel and whistle ready and everything.

Not sure what the whistle was for.

All a bit cloak and dagger really!

OLE!

:pirate:

I bet you say that to all the boys.

Cockbadger.

Has anyone got a rope?

I heard that Rik fell into Transfer Talk and has been unable to get out for the last two weeks.

We could always make one from the Birch's pubes...I've been secretly collecting them from his shower...but I lack the requisite weaving skills.

Has anyone got a rope?

I heard that Rik fell into Transfer Talk and has been unable to get out for the last two weeks.

We could always make one from the Birch's pubes...I've been secretly collecting them from his shower...but I lack the requisite weaving skills.

I've heard Nicky Weaver is available on a free...

OLE!

Archived