Smudge Posted 27 June 2007 Posted 27 June 2007 I want to move the location of my pictures to a new server, however I can't edit my posts to change the locations...........any suggestions on how to do this?
Daggers Posted 27 June 2007 Posted 27 June 2007 I want to move the location of my pictures to a new server, however I can't edit my posts to change the locations...........any suggestions on how to do this? Maybe one of the Mods can go through all of the posts and update the links? :laugh:
Smudge Posted 27 June 2007 Author Posted 27 June 2007 Maybe one of the Mods can go through all of the posts and update the links? :laugh: Great Idea Thanks Looky
Daggers Posted 27 June 2007 Posted 27 June 2007 Great Idea Thanks Looky Funny how we both thought of the same person
Smudge Posted 27 June 2007 Author Posted 27 June 2007 Funny how we both thought of the same person Either that or you could make me a temporary mod.............I promise to do a minimal amount of furtling around .....honest ......
lookwhaticando Posted 27 June 2007 Posted 27 June 2007 Suddenly, I'm not sure I want to meet Daggers... he's come over all mean. :thumbsup: You can't have *that* many images to change... how bad can it be?
Daggers Posted 27 June 2007 Posted 27 June 2007 Suddenly, I'm not sure I want to meet Daggers... he's come over all mean. That's me...hard as nails, a ball of venom and rage. More evil than a kitten with a ball of pink wool. That's me.
Smudge Posted 27 June 2007 Author Posted 27 June 2007 :thumbsup: You can't have *that* many images to change... how bad can it be? No not many but seriously is there no other way?
lookwhaticando Posted 27 June 2007 Posted 27 June 2007 That's me...hard as nails, a ball of venom and rage.More evil than a kitten with a ball of pink wool. That's me. No not many but seriously is there no other way? No, not really. Unless you set up some URL forwarding... but that's dependent on you owning the two locations in question, really.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.