Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

:(

It was ment to be "lighthearted" :rolleyes:

-Thing is there was 2 Dickhead threads, A Stewart goal thread, and this thread...why not post 1 Dickhead thread, and put the Stewart goal and this in the match thread(he did talk about Fosse City in the mach threead anyway, I think)?

-Thing is there was 2 Dickhead threads, A Stewart goal thread, and this thread...why not post 1 Dickhead thread, and put the Stewart goal and this in the match thread(he did talk about Fosse City in the mach threead anyway, I think)?

65987[/snapback]

too true matt and i do apologise.. sometimes these football matches do get me wound up :blink::P

65987[/snapback]

too true matt and i do apologise.. sometimes these football matches do get me wound up :blink::P

66094[/snapback]

Fair comment, although IMO its not football matches that get me wound up....its Leicester that get me wound up! :mad:

Archived