Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Snapback

Why is the word 'snapback' at the top of some quotes?

ftcc0.png

it's something to do with a forum upgrade which has occurred mr c foolishly thought it'd gone with out a hitch! ha!

i'm sure LWICD will explain exactly what gone on using modern computer terminology whenever he's about again

I believe that UpTheFoxes should be congratulated for taking the time to make a positive contribution to the thread though. :appl:

Well done UpTheFoxes...a name to watch out for come next years awards ceremony no doubt :thumbup:

I believe that UpTheFoxes should be congratulated for taking the time to make a positive contribution to the thread though. :appl:

Well done UpTheFoxes...a name to watch out for come next years awards ceremony no doubt :thumbup:

God... we really do congratulate people for doing anything these days. :ermm:

I'd like to pat myself on the back for continuing this trend. :cool:

----

The 'Snapback' is your little red button that takes you to the post that has been quoted.

Unfortunately, it seems all posts made before the upgrade have lost their snapbackability, as stez pointed out.

The upgrade is the only change, and it seems that for one reason or another, the upgrade has caused the snapback facility to fail on older posts. Why that would be is anyone's guess. But the bottom line is, newer posts have little red arrows, and old ones are broken. Hopefully a solution can be found, but it's not a major problem if not... really.

God... we really do congratulate people for doing anything these days. :ermm:

I'd like to pat myself on the back for continuing this trend. :cool:

----

The 'Snapback' is your little red button that takes you to the post that has been quoted.

Unfortunately, it seems all posts made before the upgrade have lost their snapbackability, as stez pointed out.

The upgrade is the only change, and it seems that for one reason or another, the upgrade has caused the snapback facility to fail on older posts. Why that would be is anyone's guess. But the bottom line is, newer posts have little red arrows, and old ones are broken. Hopefully a solution can be found, but it's not a major problem if not... really.

*disappointed by the lack of jargon*

Archived