Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Money and Mr Mandaric

Daggers - can you explain the context of your comment - over which particular issues are you referring?

But you haven't replied to any of the other questions?

You just saycan you explain the context of your comment...

But you haven't replied to any of the other questions?

You just saycan you explain the context of your comment...

As previously explained, any answers will be provided via articles on our website, so they are viewed by a wider audience than a single message board readership.

However we can't answer questions if we aren't certain what is being asked, hence asking Daggers for clarification, we aren't going to trawl through hours of posts however, what is relevant is the issues that are still clearly remembered & those are what we are looking for Daggers to put forward, so we can then respond in a future article

I do not trust the Trust - here's why:

I believe that the Trust board have acted (and therefore continue to act) in a self-important manner. I believe that before and during the takeover process your communication to the media, to members and to the fan base was very poorly planned and badly carried out. You rejected offers of assistance and advice in these matters. I welcome the current pro-active approach that has been adopted here and on TB but venture that it will take a prolonged and concerted effort to win back the trust that you have lost over the last couple of seasons.

I have clearly stated many times that the Trust compromises itself by sitting in the Directors box. No productive work was done during matches while sitting there and the only end result is the overwhelming belief on the parts of non-members that the board members were in it for the little freebies. The denial of freebies was ridiculous considering that (as a member) I spent a match in the box and witnessed it. I cancelled my membership of the Trust straight after the denial on this board that you receive free soup, sandwiches & programmes. Be clear on this, these freebies are inconsequential but further distance yourselves from the fans.

Your staunch supporting of the old board, when everyone could see how badly run the club was, again alienated you from non-members. The wholly non-committal and I would argue towards the end antagonistic stance towards press releases put out by Manderic AGAIN made it look as though you were only interested in securing your free seats and a place on a board that was spiralling the club into disaster.

The Trust lost its way and forgot that it needed objectives, clear measurable ones. Without that it simply becomes another fan club.

I have been asking for the last twelve months for the Trust to produce action points that detail what the issues are that are being campaigned on, what deadlines are being set for their revue and how the success will be measured. Being referred to the woolly Aims stated on the website is simply not good enough - it does not give any indication what the Trust actually stands for.

Archived