Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Money and Mr Mandaric

I love the way you say it's a Mr Mandaric Q&A...

Since Mr Mandaric took over the club, except for brief conversations after games or at social occasions, we have not had any formal dialogue with him. Although we accept that re-building the squad has taken priority, we are very disappointed that Mr Mandaric has not allocated time to meet with us so far, despite repeated requests.

lol lol lol

Interesting that Milan Mandaric is refered to as Mr Mandaric when Tim Davies is Tim Davies? Is it because Milan is foreign?

No.

It's probably because he owns the club and the power he wields is enough to make you work hard. Calling him Milan may not be good for your job.

And Tim Davies should always just be Tim Davies.

I don't post very often - just read :) But the trust is one subject that gives me the creeps - so "Since Mr Mandaric took over the club, except for brief conversations after games or at social occasions, we have not had any formal dialogue with him" - good!

Never have I seen such "a trusts" actions being more about self interest than anything else. Without MM we would be dead against the wall this season (if not the last). In addition MM has with one swoop removed the bickering/power struggles of old within the halls of LCFC that has prevented this club from moving forward. I don't care one jot if £0 is spent on transfers this season as at the moment we are already streets ahead of where we were last year.

So I say "Trust shut up and go away we do not need your negative drivel".

A positive, exciting season awaits us - when did that happen last and when was it due again - without MM?

I don't post very often - just read :) But the trust is one subject that gives me the creeps - so "Since Mr Mandaric took over the club, except for brief conversations after games or at social occasions, we have not had any formal dialogue with him" - good!

Never have I seen such "a trusts" actions being more about self interest than anything else. Without MM we would be dead against the wall this season (if not the last). In addition MM has with one swoop removed the bickering/power struggles of old within the halls of LCFC that has prevented this club from moving forward. I don't care one jot if £0 is spent on transfers this season as at the moment we are already streets ahead of where we were last year.

So I say "Trust shut up and go away we do not need your negative drivel".

A positive, exciting season awaits us - when did that happen last and when was it due again - without MM?

To be fair you have to remeber that if it wasn't for the trust and others this club may have ceased to exist only a few years ago so i think you're being a little unfair - especially when accorsding to this piece they aren't guaranteed a return on the investments they made

To be fair you have to remeber that if it wasn't for the trust and others this club may have ceased to exist only a few years ago so i think you're being a little unfair - especially when accorsding to this piece they aren't guaranteed a return on the investments they made

Investments they made with our money!!!

The trust was to be about all the fans, not just the selected few.

It's quite obvious the position the FT are in, I do feel abit of sympathy (not particulrly for those that run FT but the whole concept and those that believe in it), they were supposed to be the voice of the fans but they never lived upto the title and now they are getting the due's!!! :(

But if it wasn't for Stevie Claridge, we wouldn't have got promotion when we did. Does that mean he should still get picked every week?

When you've passed your best by date, it's time to take a step back.....

I agree it sounds little unfair, but I am selfish in that I want a successfull and great football team to watch week in week out no matter what that takes. Investments were supposed to be "save the club" money. When we put our money in the tins we didn't take the persons number expecting it back.

The trust have been negative, whingers in all of this and just seemed to follow personal agenda's. So selfishness all around. I agree on my own but not the other.

Roll on the first MM and MA season! :)

:worship:

If you have any questions you would like the Trust to answer, then post them on this thread & we will respond in a future article.

Would be interested in The Singh expanding on the views expressed "they were supposed to be the voice of the fans but they never lived upto the title"

Please give us some examples so we can respond

If you have any questions you would like the Trust to answer, then post them on this thread & we will respond in a future article.

Would be interested in The Singh expanding on the views expressed "they were supposed to be the voice of the fans but they never lived upto the title"

Why does the "Trust" come on here not as fans but when they have got something to report that obviously always involves self-promotion and negative little quips? We have over 4000 members on this site and I still dont see The Trust ever bothering to ask our thoughts but just seem to pick things after scanning a thread or two.

It feels as if there is a distance between the fans to the Trust to Leicester FC and I think that they like it that way as it makes certain loser individuals feel like they are more important than the likes of us.

Again this is just my opinion but I cant see that in general that the voice of the Trust is actually reflective of our thoughts.

If you don't know why the fans have no confidence in the trust yet you never will. The day they draw down the shutters on you lot will be a blessing, you've served your purpose. I'm just glad I supported LCFC by giving them money directly rather than to the trust so that their 'board' could enjoy matchday hospitality.

Why is it, whenever the Trust post on here, there is ALWAYS a posse of keyboard heroes lying in wait to have a pop at them?

Whether folk on here like it or not, the Trust still represents a sizeable number of fans.

And it's likely to be around a lot longer than the current regime.

Competing in this league is going to be tough enough without sections of the support ripping each other to shreds.

I think there is a place for all the different supporters clubs ie. Foxes Trust,Supporters club run by Cliff Ginetta,Disabled supporters Club etc... as long as they have the best interest of the Club at heart.

Perhaps the reason there is a slight amount of anomosity towards the Foxes Trust is because you could perceive their views towards the MM takeover as being slighty negative.

In their own minds they probably thought they were asking the right questions and ensuring the takeover was 100% beneficial to LCFC,however to outsiders it looked like they were negative :dunno:

Why is it, whenever the Trust post on here, there is ALWAYS a posse of keyboard heroes lying in wait to have a pop at them?

Whether folk on here like it or not, the Trust still represents a sizeable number of fans.

And it's likely to be around a lot longer than the current regime.

Competing in this league is going to be tough enough without sections of the support ripping each other to shreds.

When are you going to stop using your tired old phrase that pays 'keyboard heroes'?

To my knowledge, you are one of the few people here that doesn't meet up with other FTers...you, Ultra, are the few 'keyboard warriors' here. In fact, it is only you and Chandler that use this phrase...a coincidence? Maybe not.

Sucking up to a Trust board that doesn't listen or act in the face of overwhelming evidence that it should does not support the team in the Championship - moreover, it is wholly irrelevant to the performance of the team on the pitch and I'm at a loss to understand the point of your last sentence whatsoever. It symbolises the Trust: confused, pointless and self-important.

How many members do you now have?

How has this number altered since formation?

Bearing in mind your previous successes in representing the fans, how do you see your role evolving moving forwards?

Daggers - can you explain the context of your comment - over which particular issues are you referring?

In short - 'No'.

Please do a search on "Foxes Trust" and you will find all my past comments in those threads because I really can not be bothered to repeat myself all over again.

Archived