Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
diggler

Two Kings

I've seen some confusion in the pre season reports so - there were 2 Kings playing today. Craig played on the right wing in the second half against Oadby. Andy played against Quorn.

Others Academy lads who played in the 2nd half against Oadby were Lathaniel Rowe Turner (centre half), Fraser Tuttle (right back), Steven Howard (centre mid) and Alieu Jailow (striker). Carl Pentey was the 3rd keeper.

I've seen some confusion in the pre season reports so - there were 2 Kings playing today. Craig played on the right wing in the second half against Oadby. Andy played against Quorn.

Others Academy lads who played in the 2nd half against Oadby were Lathaniel Rowe Turner (centre half), Fraser Tuttle (right back), Steven Howard (centre mid) and Alieu Jailow (striker). Carl Pentey was the 3rd keeper.

Does anybody know how hellings played today, nobody seems to have mentioned if he looks any good or not.

I went quorn game not oadby

I like to reserve judgement until I see someone play in a competitive game, but I thought he was the same standard as Hughes (its just that people pick up on every single mistake Hughes makes). He was pushed off the ball too easily for his size. Just when he looked to be getting into his stride, he was brought off along with every one else.

I like to reserve judgement until I see someone play in a competitive game, but I thought he was the same standard as Hughes (its just that people pick up on every single mistake Hughes makes). He was pushed off the ball too easily for his size. Just when he looked to be getting into his stride, he was brought off along with every one else.

If we had 3 kings we'd be Orient :blink:

Does anybody know how hellings played today, nobody seems to have mentioned if he looks any good or not.

I went quorn game not oadby

Hellings was about the best player in the first half, second half couldn't judge as after 55 mins or so the whole squad changed.

Archived