Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Championship Manager Thread

There have been many questions asked recently regarding stuff to do with CM so I've created a thread to keep it all in.

If you need help on playing CM, need a good player to sign, want to share tactics, have tips to share, want to tell us all of your progress etc then post it here :)

All CM related posts will now be kept in here, except any to do with my Diary which will be kept in that thread :)

Nice one Ricey, good thinking bruv! :)

Anyone on here ever up for a network game?

yeah sure, how do you connect it though?

You have to all have EXACTLY the same data, the same patch and the same version.

Then someone is the host, they tell the other lot the IP address of the game and the others type it in and there you go :)

Guest Daniel

You dont need excatly the same stats at all Ricey.

The hosts stats are the ones used.

I havnt updated mine at all, my brother has every update he did himself and when i play and hes host e use his stats.

You dont need excatly the same stats at all Ricey.

The hosts stats are the ones used.

I havnt updated mine at all, my brother has every update he did himself and when i play and hes host e use his stats.

Well in the past thats how it's worked, I've tried to join games before and it won't work because our data is different but the patch the same.

I'll join if it works how you say BM :)

Does everyone have the 4.1.5 patch?

Guest Daniel

Im online all the time aswel.

We need people to join that are always online, so so far we got, Me, TB and Ricey?

IT aint that bad, dont know what he's complaining bout, good work ricey.

Don't listen to that, just someone being a ****. The fact he didn't make sense and is a Man U fan tells me he is a w*nker ;)

Archived