Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fez, Craig, Wils and Ched's Arctic Monkeys live at Lancashire CCC thread

F**k me. That was ridiculous. Absolute warfare.How was it in the prawn sandwich area?Oh and I lost my phone during Brianstorm.
It was hectic mate.And if you're calling our 'front pit' boring... you should have seen the girl being treated at the end... it didn't look good for her :mellow: :mellow: Kinda made me leave with a bit of a dampner put on it.
What a night :w00t:Nice to meet Craig, top bloke.It was very messy towards the end though !
Haha, was nice to meet you too mate. :thumbup:

It was hectic mate.And if you're calling our 'front pit' boring... you should have seen the girl being treated at the end... it didn't look good for her :mellow: :mellow: Kinda made me leave with a bit of a dampner put on it.

Nah only joking, I imagine it was hectic there, but we had 40,000-odd people raping us from behind. We were right up against the barrier just to the left as we looked at the stage. There were some absolute f**king nutters in there. Pissed-up football hooligans most of them. Loads of plastic pint "glasses" full of piss and even a couple of meat pies being thrown around all day.

It was indescribable. We couldn't see the front of your area, just the posh twats who queued up all that time to get in there then just stood at the back of it in front of the barriers sipping their drinks and standing in a circle chatting away while a group of Liverpool fans were... well... invading our personal space in quite a worrying manner.

There were loads of girls and one or two blokes passing out near us, I think it was as much from the heat as it was from the crush.

Oh and I saw Wils on the big screen. lol

Nah only joking, I imagine it was hectic there, but we had 40,000-odd people raping us from behind. We were right up against the barrier just to the left as we looked at the stage. There were some absolute f**king nutters in there. Pissed-up football hooligans most of them. Loads of plastic pint "glasses" full of piss and even a couple of meat pies being thrown around all day.

It was indescribable. We couldn't see the front of your area, just the posh twats who queued up all that time to get in there then just stood at the back of it in front of the barriers sipping their drinks and standing in a circle chatting away while a group of Liverpool fans were... well... invading our personal space in quite a worrying manner.

There were loads of girls and one or two blokes passing out near us, I think it was as much from the heat as it was from the crush.

I was on the big screen too!

And we moshed with Reverend! Haha! Amazing.

Waaat i didnt see me on the big screen! :(

I was on the big screen too!

And we moshed with Reverend! Haha! Amazing.

Twas a good spot. Wished he stayed a bit longer :D

F**k me. That was ridiculous. Absolute warfare.

How was it in the prawn sandwich area?

Oh and I lost my phone during Brianstorm.

Ouch.

I can see why, it was indeed very messy.

I was there too :thumbup:

Just behind the barriers, to the right of the stage - directly behind the Reverend! Well, thats where I started anyway.

Got pulled over twice in the melee, almost lost my shoes 4 times but managed to hop on one foot and keep them on somehow!

Lost my sunglasses at one point but miraculously got them back!!

What a night. Better than the Academy in April :worship:

Archived