Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Looks Like Sheff Utd for......

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ade Akinbiyi

£500,000

Still £499,999 too much.

Him and Warnock deserve each other, I hope they'll be very happy.

Posted

Come on Wellington, where are you now? I thought Akinbiyi was going to Wigan?? lol:blink:

Posted

Not sure if Ade will solve Sheff Utd's striker problem to be honest, but Warnock is a pretty good manager at getting the most out of his players (Chris Morgan, Jon Harley, Andy Gray etc.). I'll try and get down to blunt lane at some stage this year to watch him terrorise defences ;)

Posted

What a shame. :(

I wanted him to go Wigan.

Posted

Hilarious news. :D

Just to think we used to have him and Benjamin upfront for us in the Premiership... :blink:

Posted

they show ade's goals on central news everytime they talk about this story and thy're all in off the back of his head or mis-kicks or scuffed shots or keepers fumbles! why do managers keep buying him? anyway warnocks a complete nob head so hopefully he'll get him the sack (not that i'd enjoy someone losing their job of course......)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...