Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Worse News EVER

From Yahoo News

LONDON (Reuters) - The "Crazy Frog" mobile phone ringtone -- loved and loathed in equal measure -- is to be released as a pop single.

Television adverts plugging the "tune", featuring an animated frog wearing motorcycle helmet and goggles, with a broad smile and a visible tiny penis, have made it a huge success. The tone has been downloaded a million times.

"You either love it or hate it -- there's no in between," said BBC Radio 1 DJ Wes Butters, one of a group of DJs and producers who have formed the group "Pondlife" to release the song.

The TV spots have prompted several complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority from viewers who object to their frequency and to the frog's genitalia.

The ad has, however, been ruled acceptable by the Authority. Whether the single will be deemed acceptable by the public when it is released in April is an open question.

From Yahoo News
LONDON (Reuters) - The "Crazy Frog" mobile phone ringtone -- loved and loathed in equal measure -- is to be released as a pop single.

Television adverts plugging the "tune", featuring an animated frog wearing motorcycle helmet and goggles, with a broad smile and a visible tiny penis, have made it a huge success. The tone has been downloaded a million times.

"You either love it or hate it -- there's no in between," said BBC Radio 1 DJ Wes Butters, one of a group of DJs and producers who have formed the group "Pondlife" to release the song.

The TV spots have prompted several complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority from viewers who object to their frequency and to the frog's genitalia.

The ad has, however, been ruled acceptable by the Authority. Whether the single will be deemed acceptable by the public when it is released in April is an open question.

67965[/snapback]

I heard this fecker on Moyles' show yesterday - I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!

yes, apparently its something to do with professional local dj 'wes' who recently got the flick from radio one (obviously they heard about his latest project) although my daughter loves the crazy frog <_< so if i help get it to number one i apologise in advance

I dunno about the state of the music industry, it's the state of society as a whole I'm more worried about.

People play that annoying crappy Crazy Frog shit in the pub, then have hysterics over it; why????

I dunno about the state of the music industry, it's the state of society as a whole I'm more worried about.

People play that annoying crappy Crazy Frog shit in the pub, then have hysterics over it; why????

68110[/snapback]

Well it completely sums up society imo, this ruling under class of morons who are beginning to take hold of this nation, even there highly inteligent use of humour is now in the mainstream, a frog doing an impression of a motorcycle.

68110[/snapback]

Well it completely sums up society imo, this ruling under class of morons who are beginning to take hold of this nation, even there highly inteligent use of humour is now in the mainstream, a frog doing an impression of a motorcycle.

68139[/snapback]

Do lil toddlers come into that category who dont know any better?

68110[/snapback]

68139[/snapback]

68141[/snapback]

Well no, but theres a large majority of people who should know better but don't.

68110[/snapback]

68139[/snapback]

68141[/snapback]

Well no, but theres a large majority of people who should know better but don't.

68142[/snapback]

Very true - kill the damm thing I say :mad:

68110[/snapback]

68139[/snapback]

68141[/snapback]

68142[/snapback]

68144[/snapback]

I would take the mission up gladly, take more than his helmet to save him.

68110[/snapback]

68139[/snapback]

68141[/snapback]

68142[/snapback]

68144[/snapback]

68145[/snapback]

I thought that had been censored :o

68110[/snapback]

68139[/snapback]

68141[/snapback]

68142[/snapback]

68144[/snapback]

68145[/snapback]

I thought that had been censored :o

68147[/snapback]

:o:ermm::S

Archived