Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JJ-AFC

Hello boys and girls

Looks like I'll be moving to Leicester in the very near future. What I'm needing is some help with finding a flat. Haven't got a clue where to look so if anyone can point me in the direction of a decent website or some contact numbers it'll be most appreciated. ;)

Also with me being a bit far away from Edinburgh I need to find a decent tattooist. Where can I get branded at a fairly decent quality in Leicester? Only had the chance to check out one place and it was alright, but probably not what I'm looking for. Any hints?

Cheers folks. :thumbup:

There's a place called the Accomodation Agency at the top of Welford Rod opposite the City Council Offices, usually have a lot of flats and houses to let. Quite a few estate in the City Centre agents also do lettings now.

Bumping this thread to thank those who helped. I've now got my flat sorted, and I'll be moving to your city next Thursday or Friday.  B)

Cheers for your help! :thumbup:

71495[/snapback]

are you going to become a leicester fan?

71496[/snapback]

I'll definitely go and watch a few matches. Need my football fix! It'll be quite a trek to watch the Dons. :(

Archived