Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

iTunes Song Association

This is a game i just invented, go to your iTunes/WMP whatever and click in the search bar, search for the word that the person before set and show us what you got, simple eh?

As the person before also state how many songs you have with that word (must be at least 1) so that it can be beaten

Gonna start with 'monkey', courtesy of mr TPH,

42 x Arctic Monkeys songs

Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench

My word is 'Biscuit' and i have 3 songs with said word.

This is a game i just invented, go to your iTunes/WMP whatever and click in the search bar, search for the word that the person before set and show us what you got, simple eh?

As the person before also state how many songs you have with that word (must be at least 1) so that it can be beaten

Mine would just be loads of half-man half-biscuit.

I have none, go me.

Archived