Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ziggy Lloyd

picking up tickets

hey guys, hope this is right forum...

anyway, just bought tickets for blackpool game this second, but just got email saying you cant pick up tickets for 2-working days before the game... crap! surely i'll be able to take my email in tomoz and explain...

thoughts?

anyway, just bought tickets for blackpool game this second, but just got email saying you cant pick up tickets for 2-working days before the game... crap! surely i'll be able to take my email in tomoz and explain...

thoughts?

Should be able to just pick them up from the portable thing outside the ticket office? :dunno:

thoughts?

I haven't got that email.

I have got my booking confirmation though which says:

Tickets will not be ready for collection for a minimum of 2 full working days after booking. Tickets booked within 2 days of match will not be posted, and will not be ready for collection until match day.

No idea what you're on about.

Tickets will not be ready for collection for a minimum of 2 full working days after booking. Tickets booked within 2 days of match will not be posted, and will not be ready for collection until match day.

You can collect them on matchday ziggy lloyd, that email just means they can't be posted

Outside the main ticket office there is a trailer, and you can pick your tickets up from there!

or you should be able to anyway

Yea - you can have your ticket with cheese and/or onions.

If you want any information about Season Tickets send a pm to Jamesino

Archived