Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Live Chat

I cannot get into Live Chat because my internet cut off whilst I was in it, so I got logged out but then my internet came back on so I tried to log in and it said

dannyboy11

This username is already in use

:cry: I can't get in now is there anything I can do? :dunno:

I cannot get into Live Chat because my internet cut off whilst I was in it, so I got logged out but then my internet came back on so I tried to log in and it said

dannyboy11

This username is already in use

:cry: I can't get in now is there anything I can do? :dunno:

Top yourself, its the only way :cry:

I feel closer to people somehow, having chatted tonight. It has drawn us together in a communal spirit of brotherhood. If the kids are united they will never be divided and like a bat out of hell I'll be gone in the morning, gone.

I feel closer to people somehow, having chatted tonight. It has drawn us together in a communal spirit of brotherhood. If the kids are united they will never be divided and like a bat out of hell I'll be gone in the morning, gone.

Cant beat the loaf. I know what you mean, i have a new "live" connection with the people of FoxesTalk. The Futures Bright.

Oh, Love you too Daggers. I know thats what your trying to say.

Archived