Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

stop the criticism

i for one did get carried away when i said we should have been beating accringotn by more but shit happens, we played quality against blakpool and they beat us.

and then theres the people criticising or even wanting allen out, getting dissapointed with the players and the results. ITS ONLY BEEN 2 GAMES, weve not even played enough games to get any confiedence or form, so lets lay off them and get behind the team.

the last few years we havent had any money and struggled with lightweight managers who couldnt relly give a toss! we have brought good players in and are llooking for more which is good. the last few years really were crap and things are looking up!

so lets get behind the team and see what happens!!

stop criticising people who criticise; it hypocritical :D

Yeah but you've just critisised someone who was critisising the critisisers so your the biggest hypocritical criticiser here :blink:

Yeah but you've just critisised someone who was critisising the critisisers so your the biggest hypocritical criticiser here :blink:

oh yeah :unsure::D how does one critisise criticisers without becoming critical ;

btw i was once told i was "critical" in hospital by a nurse ; i had said the curtains did not match the colour scheme :unsure:

i for one did get carried away when i said we should have been beating accringotn by more but shit happens, we played quality against blakpool and they beat us.

and then theres the people criticising or even wanting allen out, getting dissapointed with the players and the results. ITS ONLY BEEN 2 GAMES, weve not even played enough games to get any confiedence or form, so lets lay off them and get behind the team.

the last few years we havent had any money and struggled with lightweight managers who couldnt relly give a toss! we have brought good players in and are llooking for more which is good. the last few years really were crap and things are looking up!

so lets get behind the team and see what happens!!

not many teams from our league won yesterday against lower teams so its a decent result. a wins a win

oh yeah :unsure::D how does one critisise criticisers without becoming critical ;

btw i was once told i was "critical" in hospital by a nurse ; i had said the curtains did not match the colour scheme :unsure:

:clap::clap:

What colour were the curtains???

Never mind that .....you critic :angry::|

Archived