Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Martin Allen: P3 W1 D1 L1

What drivel... are you having a go at me too??

Or am I being paranoid?? :unsure:

I'd never dare doing that... ;) It's just this wacky situation right now that's kind of amusing. I know it's really early to judge this squad's performance and I also know they can do a lot better. But from the first two league games, either they're not up for the task (yet) - gelling is done in pre-season - and/or Allen has a really odd way of placing players in the weirdest positions... Experimenting that way can be dangerous if we don't find a proper starting eleven and establish something that brings us forward.

Can we wait for a few games before we decry or proclaim him to be the worst/best manager ever... Pleeeeeeease!!

yeah i know, my mum always says this and i think my dad is included when i say that that is what all Leicester fans are like, as soon as we start to lose say 2 games on the trot then all lose faith in the manager, players and the club but as soon as we start to win say 2 on the bounce then everyone thinks we can go on like that for the rest of the season, but its not like this at all, its football, weird and wonderful things happen in the game that can sometimes take us by surprise or have a positive effect effect on us, we should just wait and see if there is a real clear situation at the club which has `new manager' written all over it and only then should MM get of his tush and do something about. MM has stated he has no patients with under-fire managers but even he, a experienced businessman, must know that only when there is a clear sign of room for improvement at the club should you do something about it

Archived