Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Martin Allen: P3 W1 D1 L1

I see his record as IT'S BEEN TWO FRICKIN GAMES YOU MORONS.

Not you as such Stevo I shall point out.

If you're having a go at me, then you really don't understand the post do you!!? :rolleyes:

If not, then too bloody right!! :thumbup:

If you're having a go at me, then you really don't understand the post do you!!? :rolleyes:

If not, then too bloody right!! :thumbup:

Oh God no, not having a go at you :thumbup:

And that seems sarcastic so I will clarify again, not aimed at either Stevo or Phubes :thumbup: or Roy...

Since when did cup games cease to be competitive matches? :dunno:

The league games are important for us, we wont win the cup despite it being a nice distraction. At the end of the season when we look at Allen's performance we will not top up his win's column with results against league two opposition, i don't think we should anyway.

i agree with you phube! ive said it so many times but sunderland were 23rd after five games without a win which was when roy keane took over and they did well in the end ;)

So appoint a new manager after five games? An ex-footballer? Paul Ince? :D

His record isP3, W1, D1, L1, F3, A3You count ALL competitive games and so far it has been an average start in terms of starts* stats

I know you tell them, Accrington Stanley was a real game hardly like they lost at home 3-0 to Darlington today is it :whistle:

Man City beat Derby 1-0

Spurs beat Derby 4-0

so Man CIty's was hardly a real game :blink:

Grow up :)

Get a grip ffs we are not Spurs,Derby,Accrington Stanley,Sunderland,Man City or Melchester fecking Rovers.We are Leicester and the simple fact is that regardless of results we ain't good enough.....yet! :(

Get a grip ffs we are not Spurs,Derby,Accrington Stanley,Sunderland,Man City or Melchester fecking Rovers.We are Leicester and the simple fact is that regardless of results we ain't good enough.....yet! :(

Thank you good sir.

Allens still tinkering with his side and still trying to make some signings to get the right combination.

Its about time people lowered thier expectations just sat back and let things unfold before judging him.

I counting the Cup game.

Beating Accrington Stanley was impressive I believe - only a fool thinks a 'lower league' team is a walk over.

The likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, etc all hate having to play smaller teams and with good reason.

Remember, the large number of signings will need a longer period to gel, and the more games they play the better in my book.

Give MA at least 2 years!

Archived