Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Fosse Effem

I have been creating a Leicester skin for Football Manager over the last couple weeks and here it is.

FOSSE EFFEM - Screenshots here

It is based on the Effem skin which includes a 'full screen' feature on match days which makes the 2D pitch fill the whole screen. The download includes 2 versions, one with the sidebar on the left and the other on the right. 90% of the graphics I have created, edited or recoloured however I didn't want to just stick the Leicester logo everywhere....instead I chose to give the skin a blue feel with subtle Leicester graphics here and there.

This skin has taken me hours and hours, I hope you all like it :)

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Any feedback or problems are welcome...

That looks Quality buddy! well done.

How did you do it?

you seem to have talent for that sort of thing (like Dan and a few others for this computer stuff), i wish i did.

in my day you would be called geeks :thumbup:

i wont be downloading it however..as i wouldnt know what to do with it once its done! i would end up recking my whole computer :D

but well done ricey 10/10

That looks Quality buddy! well done.

How did you do it?

you seem to have talent for that sort of thing (like Dan and a few others for this computer stuff), i wish i did.

i wont be downloading it however..as i wouldnt know what to do with it once its done! i would end up recking my whole computer :D

but well done ricey 10/10

69176[/snapback]

I still am called a computer geeks, but the only people that say that are lifeless chavs. ;)

Thanks lads :D

It's simple to install, just extract the 2 folders to 'data/skins' in the Football Manager folder on your computer (usually it is 'c:/program files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2005'). Then just select it from preferences in the game :)

How did you do it?

69176[/snapback]

I did it on Paint Shop Pro :)

I'm decent on a computer and I do a IT course so I have all the makings ofa geek, luckily I'm not ;)

How did you do it?

69176[/snapback]

I did it on Paint Shop Pro :)

I'm decent on a computer and I do a IT course so I have all the makings ofa geek, luckily I'm not ;)

69184[/snapback]

conseversal! :thumbup:

seriously there is alot of money in it! ive got a mate who runs a company in wales and he was telling me to design a proffesional site is a gold mine! if you know what your doing go for it..go to uni and get the degree. Are you planning to go to Uni?

Scarborough has the best internet computing degree course in the UK apparently

conseversal! :thumbup:

seriously there is alot of money in it! ive got a mate who runs a company in wales and he was telling me to design a proffesional site is a gold mine! if you know what your doing go for it..go to uni and get the degree. Are you planning to go to Uni?

Scarborough has the best internet computing degree course in the UK apparently

69185[/snapback]

I'm not planning to go to uni but it's a possibilty.

As it stands I either want to be a graphic designer or a websire designer, I'm looking into both at the moment :)

Cant work out how to do it!! Give up!

69220[/snapback]

- Open the file

- Extract the 2 folders to 'c:/program files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2005/data/skins' (or you can open the 'skins' folder and drag the folders in)

- Select the skin from the game

on the extracting, i get to football manager and i dont have a data/skins thing!

can i just copy and paste that link up there ^^^?

69234[/snapback]

Yeah copy and paste that address.

69236[/snapback]

Still don't work!!! I copied the address and said it was non existent :mad:

Search your hard drive for your FM folder, go to search and search 'Football Manager'. when you have found the right folder the skins folder will be in there somewhere.

69245[/snapback]

Oh I'm lost! I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::(:angry: <_<

69247[/snapback]

Nevermind lol

It's simple really but hard to explain.

Archived